Gibson Brands Forums

I'm done with dell's

dem00n

They all serve the purpose they were designed for I spent about 20 years working in Technology and retired as a CIO/CTO (Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer) so I worked on everything from main frames to cell phones the Dell and Gateway stuff was the best you could get as a personal consumer for a while then cost and competition from the crap makers like Acer and Asus became popular with the cheap basically disposable stuff. That and web purchasing basically killed the quality and customer service in the PC world in a short 2-3 year span. The same competition turned others like Panasonic into niche market leaders with lines like the Toughbook that were made for rugged use. My favorite notebook that I own is a compact Toughbook 34 the quality and dependability is the best I've ever owned but they should be for what they cost.

All you Apple haters must really hate the fact that Apple is the third largest hardware producer in the world now. people still like to think of them as some small company for artist and music lovers but that was over years ago there third in hardware and in the top five for software worldwide.

Actually, my old lady uses a dell lap top all the time..She's even a computer system analyst, to boot....

But, I feel the same the mac haters feel towards pc's...

We ALL can't be right. Just a couple of us can...blink.gif

Heh!, If this were a picture perfect world, we all would be ME... angel.gif

LOL - gotta remember Sparky even a broken watch is right twice a day!

Archived