Gibson Brands Forums

Any Mike's Hard Lemonade Drinkers?

chase1410

turned 21 the 28th and a friend brought over some mikes hard lemonade...tasted it for the first time and loved it...not a big fan of beer my-self and am curious if alot of people drink this..or is it more of a "girly" beer considered by others?

Happy Birthday, I gave up drinking due to allergies. It had came to the point that every time I drank , I broke out in handcuffs.[scared]

[scared][crying][thumbup] ..............................[lol] [lol] [lol] .....................I don't drink...I don't have allergies though.....used to though !!!!!

turned 21 the 28th and a friend brought over some mikes hard lemonade...tasted it for the first time and loved it...not a big fan of beer my-self and am curious if alot of people drink this..or is it more of a "girly" beer considered by others?

Yeah....no. That falls into the same category as White Zinfandel, chocolate Martinis, Fuzzy Navel, etc.....you get the idea. But you just turned 21, so you are forgiven this time. Don't let it happen again and don't make it a habit unless you like being teased. [biggrin]

No way are you only 21 and have all that crazy gear!

happy late birthday man, but don't drink Mike's Hard Lemonade. Trust me, I make fun of my friend that does all the time

"So you like Mike's Hard in your mouth eh?"

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Publicly stating that you like Mike's must have been hard, and that took balls. Having balls also means that you should not drink Mike's Hard Lemonade. Try a quality, but lighter style Pilsner Lager.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Publicly stating that you like Mike's must have been hard, and that took balls. Having balls also means that you should not drink Mike's Hard Lemonade. Try a quality, but lighter style Pilsner Lager.

I vote this as funniest post of the day. [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I vote this as funniest post of the day. [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

lol thanks for the info guys...I've never been a drinker...as some of you know I prefer the herb..but yea If I drink anything at all it's Jack or Crown Royal...never been a beer or mixed drink guy...did like the taste of Mikes Lemonade but thanks to yours guy's wisdom I won't make that mistake again, and just stick to a few shots of Whiskey if need be.. I waited 21 year's and I could easily wait another 21 if I wanted, God knows I've done more bad **** to my body then most and starting drinking defintley wouldnt be a wise decision.. Also wanted to thank you all you guys for all the info I've learned hear over the past year...I only started up guitar again a little over a year ago and have delved over the deep end into guitar madness...I think and breathe guitar, music and guitar accessories (pedals etc..) I have a great music teacher who's said I've come incredibly far for just over one year of playing and I hope to have a career revolving around this passion of mine...Alot of you guys have influenced my decisions and thoughts a great deal, and for that I thank you all...It's time for me to make up the lost years of playing and become the best possible player I can be [thumbup]

My wife used to love the Mike's. When I was first trying to get in her pants, I loved it too.

Having accomplished that task, I went back to beer. The Mike's is just too sweet. Maybe on

a hot day at the beach though....

Yeah I'm with you Chase. I don't like drinking much but I love teh ganj.

Have you tried getting really drunk and really stoned at the same time yet? It can either be totally awesome or totally horrible.

Lets just say I have quite alot of stories....

Archived