Gibson Brands Forums

Any Mike's Hard Lemonade Drinkers?

chase1410

Hey Chase, I didnt notice that you were in O town. I attended HS and College in Lincoln. My wife went to HS at Burke. Now more than ever, it is important that you represent the N and man up. Try Boulevard Wheat from KC with a couple of slices of lemon. Funny, If you scored any good Cali medical in Omaha that suddenly vanished about 6 months ago, I think I now where it came from :unsure: Go Big Red.

lol thanks for the info guys...I've never been a drinker...as some of you know I prefer the herb..but yea If I drink anything at all it's Jack or Crown Royal...never been a beer or mixed drink guy...did like the taste of Mikes Lemonade but thanks to yours guy's wisdom I won't make that mistake again, and just stick to a few shots of Whiskey if need be.. I waited 21 year's and I could easily wait another 21 if I wanted, God knows I've done more bad **** to my body then most and starting drinking defintley wouldnt be a wise decision.. Also wanted to thank you all you guys for all the info I've learned hear over the past year...I only started up guitar again a little over a year ago and have delved over the deep end into guitar madness...I think and breathe guitar, music and guitar accessories (pedals etc..) I have a great music teacher who's said I've come incredibly far for just over one year of playing and I hope to have a career revolving around this passion of mine...Alot of you guys have influenced my decisions and thoughts a great deal, and for that I thank you all...It's time for me to make up the lost years of playing and become the best possible player I can be [thumbup]

[thumbup] Right on. Mike's is too sweet for me but if you like it, enjoy it. Now I will return to quietly being ignored. Thank you.

Hey Chase, I didnt notice that you were in O town. I attended HS and College in Lincoln. My wife went to HS at Burke. Now more than ever, it is important that you represent the N and man up. Try Boulevard Wheat from KC with a couple of slices of lemon. Funny, If you scored any good Cali medical in Omaha that suddenly vanished about 6 months ago, I think I now where it came from :unsure: Go Big Red.

hmmm...I think I know who your talking about as well lol ...from about 3 years ago to 6 months ago, alot of GREAT medicinals were coming out of Lincoln....Three particular house's that i know of...I only smoke medicinals, or from respected grower's that sell to the dispenseries. No mexi reg for this guy...and always great to see another fellow Nebraskan! I'm gonna take your advice and try the Boulevard Wheat from KC tonight.

And Dub, I bet we would of rock'd the big O! It sucks cuz no-one I know out here plays any kind of instruments...kinda lonely up here in the O... [thumbup]

And Dub, I bet we would of rock'd the big O! It sucks cuz no-one I know out here plays any kind of instruments...kinda lonely up here in the O... [thumbup]

Ha, when I visited Omaha for a couple of days last year, I brought along my guitar and I was stopped every day in the hotel by a local going "OOO BOY! IS THAT A GEETAR? YOU PLAY ANY COUNTRY ON THAT?"

No joke, all the guys who asked about my guitar seriously talked like that. I always responded with terrible band names like "I only play songs by Cannibal Corpse" and look at them square in the eyes.

Omaha was a nice place, and if you hit it right, some great women to be found

If I ever make it out that way again, I'll be sure to hit you up on the forum, I wanna play that firebird through some fuzz [thumbup]

Haha I lol'd at "OOH Boy!"

yeah I mostly just play Cattle Decapitation songs. Every now and then I'll lay down a little Guttural Fetus Munch. You know... No big deal..

Not to pick on chase, but I do use the n word instead of saying Nebraska because I don't want to offend anyone :D

No joke, that is what these guys said, fuxking weird

Decapitated fetus

Catholic sodomization

Cock Goblin

All great genres

Ha, when I visited Omaha for a couple of days last year, I brought along my guitar and I was stopped every day in the hotel by a local going "OOO BOY! IS THAT A GEETAR? YOU PLAY ANY COUNTRY ON THAT?"

No joke, all the guys who asked about my guitar seriously talked like that. I always responded with terrible band names like "I only play songs by Cannibal Corpse" and look at them square in the eyes.

Omaha was a nice place, and if you hit it right, some great women to be found

If I ever make it out that way again, I'll be sure to hit you up on the forum, I wanna play that firebird through some fuzz [thumbup]

Yep fred that's about right. All us Nebraskan's are about the dumbest rednecks you will ever meet in your whole darn life! You meet a lot of locals in the hotel ehh? Seems odd in any other part of the world to run into a bunch of locals hanging out in a hotel but here in the sticks we is so stupid sometimes we forget where we parked our horses so we gotta shack up in the hotels, good thing ya can still pay in chicken feed down here.

I have rode my ol' horse up Chicago way a couple times in my wanderin'. I have to say it's a fine city and I believe it is the bastion of civilized society.

Oh and great slam on that Cannibal Corpse line!! HEHE!! Looked those dumb hicks right in the eye you say?!? Boy if that don't beat all!! I wish I got the joke though, what is a Cannibal Corpse? Never heard of such a thing out here in the sticks, they got a fiddle player??

Yeehaw good buddy, got to get back to pickin' and a grinin'. See ya 'round now, take care.

Archived