Gibson Brands Forums

GREEN RHINO!

Silenced Fred

Oh man I though this was gonna be a NPD.

I want to check one out. The bass boost looks sweet.

I just bought 2 new pedals though so I don't think I'll be getting one soon.

I just posted that from my iPhone while I was there

The bass bost is sick, turning it up makes the whole amp shake! It's pretty sweet man, no joke. Not too sure about the curve knob though.

It's an amazing pedal for the money

How much do they cost?

I just picked up an EQD Hoof and an EQD Hummingbird II. I'm gonna play with those for a while before I get anything else. Pretty psyched about both [flapper]

I'm throwing you together a little YouTube playlist of Pinback songs right now haha.

How much do they cost?

I just picked up an EQD Hoof and an EQD Hummingbird II. I'm gonna play with those for a while before I get anything else. Pretty psyched about both [flapper]

I'm throwing you together a little YouTube playlist of Pinback songs right now haha.

Damn... those Hoofs are sick!

Its 129 at GC

Thanks man, I can't wait to hear em

How much do they cost?

EQD rocks. I have a White Light ,Disaster Transport,and a Ghost Echo

Fred, you are two posts away from 5555. When I get the tone reaper (I am determined as hell to get it when I get some cash) I'm going to do a cover of don't fear the reaper, and use it for the solo. My thread will be called, don't fear the tone reaper. It will probably also demo my wahburn hb-35 with lizards when they come in.

Fred, you are two posts away from 5555. When I get the tone reaper (I am determined as hell to get it when I get some cash) I'm going to do a cover of don't fear the reaper, and use it for the solo. My thread will be called, don't fear the tone reaper. It will probably also demo my wahburn hb-35 with lizards when they come in.

This should be post 5555 and since I dedicate it to you, I think you should order me a Hoof [thumbup]

Damn, I have so much GAS but so little money...

I'll be picking up my Green Rhino the second week of February on my trip down to the Joe Bonamassa show in Anaheim.

Looking forward to adding it to my stable.

I'm sure it'll fit in nicely with my Plimsoul and '69 Slight Return pedals.

I have to tell you Fred, the Home Brew Electronics Ultimate Fuzz Octave is also a bad mambajamba of a fuzz.

Had it rocking hard last night with my little GA-5 amp.

I guess I found it's sweet spot cause I couldn't put it down for an hour or so of playing.

I'll be picking up my Green Rhino the second week of February on my trip down to the Joe Bonamassa show in Anaheim.

Looking forward to adding it to my stable.

I'm sure it'll fit in nicely with my Plimsoul and '69 Slight Return pedals.

I have to tell you Fred, the Home Brew Electronics Ultimate Fuzz Octave is also a bad mambajamba of a fuzz.

Had it rocking hard last night with my little GA-5 amp.

I guess I found it's sweet spot cause I couldn't put it down for an hour or so of playing.

I'll have to check out Home Brew stuff, gotta love that fuzz

But I'm telling you man, this thing will blow you away! I kid you not, I had the Deluxe Reverb at about 3 on the volume, then just kicked this thing up put the volume at about 60%, gain at about 75% and cranked the tone and 100Hz knob and the store was rockin! I had to leave in a few minutes so if they asked me to turn down, I wasn't going to care, but no one did! Maybe that means my playing is better, or I just couldn't hear them [lol]

nothing about these Way Huge pedals are little, the sound is WAY HUGE!!!

Fred loves it [wub]

Kimbagig my Hoof is somehow related to the Hoof Reaper but it's a mystery. Yeah I agree on the Hoof Reaper. I'd rock one. The Dirt Transmitter is next on my list.

Fred if it said "I'm all whore" I would do it. I do have a nice *** though...

Jamie (creator of EQD) used to be the tour manager/ tech for the Black Keys. That's how cuz Dan uses the Hoof and Dirt Transmitter a lot. There's also some Hummingbird on Brothers. I read about it in the newspaper article in the link on the main page of the EQD site. It was interesting.

Kimbagig my Hoof is somehow related to the Hoof Reaper but it's a mystery. Yeah I agree on the Hoof Reaper. I'd rock one. The Dirt Transmitter is next on my list.

Fred if it said "I'm all whore" I would do it. I do have a nice *** though...

Jamie (creator of EQD) used to be the tour manager/ tech for the Black Keys. That's how cuz Dan uses the Hoof and Dirt Transmitter a lot. There's also some Hummingbird on Brothers. I read about it in the newspaper article in the link on the main page of the EQD site. It was interesting.

DUDE! Make a shirt that says "Your all whore"

I'd buy one

I didn't know that he used to be the tech for the Black Keys, but that makes sense

Haha I think I'm gonna get a Korean person to translate that into Korean for me.

I made a Death From Above 1979 shirt and I put "do you want to die?" in Korean on the back. I wore it into a Korean store yesterday and I was wondering why I was getting a bunch of dirty looks..

But you're all whore would be way better

Archived