Gibson Brands Forums

Hundreds gather to protest Global Warming

WahKeen

climate change is real, we caused it and batten down the hatches cause the new weather patterns are killing and displacing  millions,   texas is one place folks are suffering, here in BC as well. The "don" t follow the science folks are getting hit too.... my opinion  is not intended to insult.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/21/2021 at 4:49 PM, jvi said:

climate change is real, we caused it and batten down the hatches cause the new weather patterns are killing and displacing  millions,   texas is one place folks are suffering, here in BC as well. The "don" t follow the science folks are getting hit too.... my opinion  is not intended to insult.

I agree with you. is it bad to maintain the conservation of nature? and disregard politics. I didn't want to offend anyone, it's just that my brother lives in Australia, and he writes to me that they have serious climate problems.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, RobertSmith said:

I agree with you. is it bad to maintain the conservation of nature? and disregard politics. I didn't want to offend anyone, it's just that my brother lives in Australia, and he writes to me that they have serious climate problems.

I would also add that it is important to really self-develop so that it has versatility. point of view. And understand what the truth is. Many people form an opinion owl solely on that source, book or TV show. Well, for example https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/global-warming/ a collection of articles about global warming. You ask, How can I understand where the truth is and where it is not. I will answer you. Read at least ten essays. And believe me, the answer will come by itself. You can separate the truth yourself. This is called critical thinking.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, RobertSmith said:

I agree with you. is it bad to maintain the conservation of nature? and disregard politics? I didn't want to offend anyone, it's just that my brother lives in Australia, and he writes to me that they have serious climate problems.

I think climate change is real, but I am not convinced that it is man-made ... Admittedly, though, I don't spend every waking moment pondering the subject either.  

2 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Let the next generation worry about it. That is if they can get their fn nose outta their phones 📞 

That's likely not a bad suggestion.  Realistically, we will be getting nearly all of power from the sun in 25 years anyway.  Technology is already headed down the road for improving solar and battery technologies, especially.  

In 20 years, given the short attention span of 95% of the population (enhanced by the dumbing down of History Books),  whoever comes after GenX will not know anything about "Global Warming".   They will be reading articles in State Approved Truth Networks  about Global Cooling and taping them to their refrigerators.  For example, our VP just told us that Solar Panels can replace Battery Packs.  Follow the science !  

The incredible incredulity of those climate change deniers is they actually do seem to believe that mankind COULD have spent generations pouring filth and poison in the water and sending all manner of pollutants into the atmosphere without ever having any consequences.  [blink]  Some even consider the idea of "global warming" a "scam". :rolleyes:  Or that it actually means the entire planet will become subtropical.  :rolleyes:

Thanks to RobertSmith for the link.

Whitefang

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

In 20 years, given the short attention span of 95% of the population (enhanced by the dumbing down of History Books),  whoever comes after GenX will not know anything about "Global Warming".   They will be reading articles in State Approved Truth Networks  about Global Cooling and taping them to their refrigerators.  For example, our VP just told us that Solar Panels can replace Battery Packs.  Follow the science !  

You are such a freak. Not everything is a proper noun. Where do you even get these ideas?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/1/2021 at 9:11 AM, fortyearspickn said:

You continue to impress me with your raw strength and rigorous intellect.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1