Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Can one have GAS for another state?


Recommended Posts

My parents are now moving to Florida, my step- daughter lives there. I am having some serious GAS about living by the ocean too. After 42 winters, I'm fed up.


Maybe it could be called "EAS" ( environmental acquisition syndrome) because I'm craving a new environment. Or, EYCJAE-AS (Escapeyourcurrentjobandenvironment-acquisition syndrome).


All I know is I need warm salty breezes and balmy nights, and music shops with better Gibson bass selections.


In fact, I am going there for a few days next week. I guess that will be comparable to trying out a guitar at a music shop, but not buying.


Hopefully it will help relieve some GAS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...