Gibson Brands Forums

Playing the SWD at the Hard Rock

EuroAussie

Just wanted to share with you this cool pic of us playing at the Hard Rock Prague last Friday nite.

As you can see its got a total psychadelia look, with a huge Svarovsky crystal chandelier hanging above the stage in the shape of a Les Paul.

We were somewhat worried about this gig as our lead guitarist broke his arm last week and will be out of action for 2 months, so we went back to being a duo. Luckily the Hard Rock just installed a brand new PA which is amazing and makes our life easier.

Hope to have some video in the coming weeks.

Remember to pop in if youre ever in Prague, we play there every Friday nite !

cheers.

He's really disappointed for sure BK. But we managed to 'recruit' probably the best lead player in town, which is great for us.

Check out this video, I think he literally is the son of Jimi Hedrix.

This sound system is amazing, they jest spend almost $80K on this PA. I played an Asus chord during the soundchek and my jaw dropped ..

Wow, what bad luck for your lead guitarist. He must be very disappointed.

Because that is a really cool venue, and the stage looks great.

Thanks for the pic. B)

It was indeed, we had a full house on Friday nite, both ground and first floors were full. Pretty nerve wrecking at first but once we hit our strides it was actually great fun. The new PA system in there was just a joy.

cheers.

Beautiful stage set up. That must have been a rush.

... we managed to 'recruit' probably the best lead player in town, which is great for us.

This sound system is amazing, they jest spend almost $80K on this PA. I played an Asus chord during the soundchek and my jaw dropped ..

You gotta love it when there's no-hassle PA system. B)

Your recruit sounds great on the video.

I really admire you guys...I can NEVER see me playing a venue like that....lol

Aarrrhh come on vily - You'll need a barstool, a fringe-jacket and a vagabonds hat and the stage is yours.

And Doubleshot ! Hep for the latest gig, , , looks as if the lyric-sheets are gone. Ouh yeah. . .

Thanks a lot guys! Acrually Eminor7 is right - its a bit nerve wrecking at first but once you get through the first three tracks and everything settles its just like sitting back on a comfy sofa in a cafe ...albeit slightly larger ...lol..

Archived