Gibson Brands Forums

this one's for you gary...

S t e v e

Steve, great job. Definitely heard some Gary Moore!

I know you are a huge fan, and can only imagine your grief. Musicians touch us in more ways that we can express. Gary was and is a great influence on me. I could not believe it when I heard still got the blues for you back in 1990. it's my favorite instrumental ballad of all time. the emotion that is in that song is unreal. I bought not 1 but 2 cd's then, one for me and one for my wife.

this only goes to show that life is unpredictable and short. I miss Gary already.

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss... I am a pretty big Gary Moore fan (thanks for turning me on to him - If it weren't for you I never would've heard his music and been inspired by him [biggrin] ) and I am very saddened by his passing, but I can't even imagine how terrible this is for you....

Great playing, I'm sure you make Gary proud!! [thumbup]

R.I.P Gary [crying]

I'm only a beginner and Parisienne Walkways is the first song I have had a go at. It was Gary that inspired me to take up the electric guitar at 50 years old.

I would post the Youtube link but it's far to bad to be a tribute to a truly great player.

He may be gone but his music lives on in all those that either heard or knew him.

Archived