Gibson Brands Forums

OPEN ENDED QUESTION TO OUR BRITISH FRIENDS!!!

onewilyfool

When the last 'final' was on the ratings were looking for 20 million viewers, thats top turkey for UK but everyone I talked to had not watched it. The strange thing about him is, where did he come from?

Sorry USA you don't deserve it.

He came from making the tea for Stock, Aitken and Waterman at the Hit Factory, quite possibly during the period when that blond actor from Neighbours was posing with his guitar and making records with them. Or was the reference to that other blond actor from Neighbours who posed with a guitar? BTW: what happened to 'Henry'? And what happened to Jason Donovan for that matter? Don't ask Guy Pearce; he can't remember anything apparently. Must have been traumatic working on Ramsay Street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9eM4ZXRgs

I heard on the radio that SC has postponed his wedding so that it did not interfere with the forthcoming Royal wedding. Just who the **** does he think his is. Arrogant b*****d.

Together with Piers Morgan, we seem to have exported the 2 most objectionable buckets of sick there is.

On behalf of my fellow Britons, you have my sincere apologies.

I heard on the radio that SC has postponed his wedding so that it did not interfere with the forthcoming Royal wedding. Just who the **** does he think his is. Arrogant b*****d.

Together with Piers Morgan, we seem to have exported the 2 most objectionable buckets of sick there is.

On behalf of my fellow Britons, you have my sincere apologies.

Like to add mine to that ( apologies that is not buckets of sick!)

As someone earlier said the only good thing is that when these totally arogant w@nk£rs are bothering you guys..... they are off our backs in the UK

PLEASE don't replace them with "the hof" or smiley MILEY" ( her dad was bad enough!)

Only, as ever, my humble opinion , no doubt shortly to be villified!

He came from making the tea for Stock, Aitken and Waterman at the Hit Factory, quite possibly during the period when that blond actor from Neighbours was posing with his guitar and making records with them. Or was the reference to that other blond actor from Neighbours who posed with a guitar? BTW: what happened to 'Henry'? And what happened to Jason Donovan for that matter? Don't ask Guy Pearce; he can't remember anything apparently. Must have been traumatic working on Ramsay Street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9eM4ZXRgs

Guy Pearce is a top notch actor and Momento is a great film! Cheers for the clip

Matt

Guy Pearce is a top notch actor and Momento is a great film! Cheers for the clip

Matt

Ditto Matt

Am in your corner with this

But hell Man I do wish I could play just three notes with the clarity you play every note!

OH!!! and we still have a LOT of payback to inflict for those three!

Friends was kind of a USA Neighbours wasn't it?

Except I recall there was an Aussie who posed with a guitar on Neighbours and a blonde bimbo who played a song about cats on Friends

Just an effeort to get back to guitars

The blonde on Friends played a Gibson though. I've posted her on the famous female Gibson pickers thread in the Lounge, just for you Johnt...

First of a complete re-run of The Sopranos starts tomorrow on Sky Atlantic. Got to be the best TV series ever. (Or "period" if one prefers.)

Thanks chaps for HBO. It's so good, it could be British!

+1 The Sopranos is pure class, and I'm enjoying most of the other stuff on Sky Atlantic.

Archived