Gibson Brands Forums

Vintage Fender Vibro Champ...

Spot

Hey guys, I'm after a warm small tube amp and wanted to ask ya'll if anyone knows the going rate for a Vintage Fender Vibro Champ.

I've seen a '55 on the BAY for over $600 which sounds a little steap to me...I sold my standard Champ a few years back for around $300 which I regret now....

[scared]

Hey guys, I'm after a warm small tube amp and wanted to ask ya'll if anyone knows the going rate for a Vintage Fender Vibro Champ.

I've seen a '55 on the BAY for over $600 which sounds a little steap to me...I sold my standard Champ a few years back for around $300 which I regret now....

[scared]

If really is that year and has not been modded other than having a cap job then that may be a reasonable price ~ my guess without doing research. My reasoning is because of the year. As amps get older they can go up in value/price. What year was your standard Champ and how quickly did it sell?

However, I'm not into buying vintage amps so it's not my specialty. You should ask this question at the MLP Squawkbox. Great people there and that discussion is all about amps.

Archived