Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Replacement Spirit Trem bridge


Recommended Posts

I think you have to call Hohner customer service.



This might sound easier than it actually is. I don't know about Hohner USA, but I'm in contact to the German Hohner Service from time to time. It's often hard to reach them (a single person is responsible for all guitar services, and he has other responsibilities as well). However, it should be possible, once you reach the right person. Try it by phone, in Germany this is the most successful way. I'm pretty sure also Hohner USA sells the R-Trem as a replacement part (it is sold in Germany), because if you watch ebay you see them being sold brand new by well-known Steinberger dealers, and there's no other source I know of, but Hohner.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...