Gibson Brands Forums

Let's see some pictures.

Tim Plains

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2007 Les Paul Standard(Seymour Duncan SH6 pickups)

LPebCase.jpg

2007 Les Paul Standard

hcsbLP.jpg

2005 '61 Reissue SG

SGcase.jpg

2006 faded Les Paul Special

2axe.jpg

ESP/LTD Viper

viper3.jpg

Ibanez MTM2

MTM2.jpg

Fender Japan Custom Shop Keith Richards Telecaster

telepic1.jpg

Dean from Hell

DfH1.jpg

GuitarJunkie' date='

Droolin over that GOTW 67 SG. I almost got one before I got the BFG but they were gone before I could pull the trigger. How does this guitar compare to your SG Classic? Definitely got the classic beat in the looks dept. [/quote']

I haven't really played the Classic much lately, but the alnico II pickups in the Special are a little smoother than the alnico Vs in the Classic. As far as the looks, I was never a fan of the small guard SGs until I saw one with P90s. It just seems more "balanced" looking. A small guard with larger humbuckers plus mounting rings just looks a bit busy to me.

Having said that though, add a Maestro to the small guard and humbuckers and...beavisnbutthead.gif

Now that's a real Slash signature flight959 (piezo bridge and all)... looks nice... I had forgot you had one of those...

Tim you still have that SG standard and that ES? ... Why dont you post them more regularily? No one could get tired of watching your Rs but those two are gorgeous you should give them more spotlight! (when's the strat ariving? I'm gonna be needing pics of that one too!)

The rest of you guys... nice guitars...

Here are some more (most pics are old and already posted here... but I guess there's no such thing as a pic overload).

DSC01480.jpg

guitarras.jpg

faded-side-1.jpg

18072008018.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

estudio019.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

n562190660_832085_457.jpg

n562190660_832054_1930.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

Beautiful guitars, guys!

Tim you still have that SG standard and that ES? ... Why dont you post them more regularily? No one could get tired of watching your Rs but those two are gorgeous you should give them more spotlight! (when's the strat ariving? I'm gonna be needing pics of that one too!)

Yeah, I don't know why. They're great guitars, but they don't get much time in front of the camera.

The Strats came in yesterday, both of them...but the guy ordered the wrong ones by mistake.

He ordered two HSS Strats, I don't want a HSS. So, he ordered two more for me, should take 2-5 weeks.

Beautifull grain on the HSSs, I must say. Stunning!

Aside from the Strat, I've got another guitar on the way...

...but I'm going to keep a tight lid on this one; so, you won't hear anything else about it for a few months.

Guys,

You ALL have nice guitars!

Tim.. Your first picture is now my desktop picture.... Nice friend.. very nice!

Thunder... Thanks for your comments man.... Love your faded! Very much! what profile necks to they have?

Geyser... My jaw is still on the floor...

Bluemoon... aw man! what a tiger!

You boys with your reissues.... I dunno! im jealous very!

Regards

Flight959

Archived