Gibson Brands Forums

Sweetwater

MojoRedFoot

That makes me feel a lot better [thumbup]

I forgot to mention that had I opted to keep the one with the ding, they were more than willing to deduct the estimated repair from the price (which I already nailed at $200 less than their list thanks to "my" sales guy's personal "sale" he was running.)

As for how long stuff takes, if it's in stock it's your choice of shipping method, so anywhere from overnight to a week or so, your choice.

Orders usually got here in 2-5 days. Only when something was back ordered did it take longer. That was for a bass case (Jack Casady model). But my sales engr called weekly and e-mailed to keep the status updated.

Really great customer service.

Yeah - I don't think they ship to Canaduh...but i have never heard a bad thing aboot em. Apparently really good service!

Im actually kind of offended. what are you talking aboot? I dont talk like that eh! [flapper]

I did buy something from them though! unfortunately they do not ship to canada, but I had it shipped to a buddy of

mine who lives in seattle who was coming up to visit at the time so it worked out well. great service! [thumbup]

They have always shipped the in stock stuff the same day. They have great service.

I don't think they give out any info. to telemarketers.

They will call to let you know they've shipped the stuff and sometimes they call to check afterward. That's all good as long as you're ready to answer the wife when she says "Who's Sweetwater?" when she sees the caller id.

Im actually kind of offended. what are you talking aboot? I dont talk like that eh! [flapper]

I did buy something from them though! unfortunately they do not ship to canada, but I had it shipped to a buddy of

mine who lives in seattle who was coming up to visit at the time so it worked out well. great service! [thumbup]

C'mon Beast! We ALL talk that way eh!! I have a lot of buddies in the US from my company that would take a shipment for me...

Hmmmmmm!!!!

in the last few months i have made several orders w/ Sweetwater. I actually just received my last order a few days ago. Great customer service, and they always ship pretty fast (usually less than a week). My sales engineer always calls after to make sure I got everything and I'm happy with the order.

I personally like how they throw in some candy. It's a nice... "finishing touch." [biggrin]

All my orders have been smaller stuff (no guitars/amps) but out of all the internet dealers they are my top choice, unless they don't have the particular item I want (which unfortunately their selection isn't as good as GC or AMS - for amps alone Sweetwater doesn't carry Blackheart, Jet City, Blackstar, or Egnater, to name a few). I like how they have actual phots of the guitars instead of stock pics, so you can see exactly what you're getting (esp. if you're buying a guitar with a figured top, it's nice to be able to choose your favorite rather than playing the "luck of the draw" game with stock photos).

I would highly recommend Sweetwater if you want great customer service. They have the official "gibsonkid1993" stamp of approval [thumbup]

I am new here, and my opinion may not pull a lot of weight, but I have to say YES to Sweetwater. I have never had any issue with product or service.

One time I bought a guitar from them. the very next morning I received a phone call that the one guitar they had in stock (the one I wanted) had a warped neck,

and it would take another couple days to get me one. I know if that was M.F. it would have been shipped out, and I would have had to send it right back.....

With everything I have ever ordered, they have had a sales person do a follow up call.. no matter how small the item.

Archived