Gibson Brands Forums

CS-356 Unusual Color?

Rock and Reel

Howdy,

I try to buy the instrument... not the story and I've never put too much stock in a specific color. Having said that, when I bought my CS-356 I was told it was one of only two specially ordered in Tangerine Burst. I also came with the rosewood V/T knobs. I've seen several 336s in Tangerine Burst but not another 356. Does anyone else have one? Thanks.

post-30763-018495300 1297615081_thumb.jpg

Howdy,

I try to buy the instrument... not the story and I've never put too much stock in a specific color. Having said that, when I bought my CS-356 I was told it was one of only two specially ordered in Tangerine Burst. I also came with the rosewood V/T knobs. I've seen several 336s in Tangerine Burst but not another 356. Does anyone else have one? Thanks.

That's beautiful.

My 356's are in cherry and antique natural, but one of my most-used stage guitars is a tangerineburst L-5CES Signature:

688aa251.jpg

Danny W.

That's beautiful.

My 356's are in cherry and antique natural, but one of my most-used stage guitars is a tangerineburst L-5CES Signature:

688aa251.jpg

Danny W.

Danny,

What a gorgeous L-5! Is there a You Tube video of your orchestra? That baritone sax takes me back to my "beach music" days at the Peppermint!

Rick

Danny,

What a gorgeous L-5! Is there a You Tube video of your orchestra? That baritone sax takes me back to my "beach music" days at the Peppermint!

Rick

Here's the same band, but different L-5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25SQDYuXZA

Here's the same guitar, not quite the same band:

My link

Let me know if you ever want to sell that CS-356

Danny W.

Archived