Gibson Brands Forums

"Gibson Forum - The Movie"

WahKeen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I was gonna say "Peter Coyote" who plays guitar, is a fine actor and was a senior my freshman year at the same small college where guitars were as ubiquitous as human beings.

Then... Naaah. Pete's probably not nearly grouchy enough and he's a bunch taller.

I dunno. Most of 'em in the right age group are either dead already or more or less retired.

Well... Harrison Ford is only a cupla years older. We've got some basic similar attitudes and background, but I don't think he's a picker. Chuck Norris and I probably have much more in common; he's got about 5 years on me but has kept in better shape. I think he's a picker, too, as well as being a lot smarter for making a living.

But trying to figure what "old guy" might fit the part, I came a cross from Harrison Ford that I think is a classic and I'd happily accept it for my own: "I grew up in the Midwest. You don't ask what a person's religion is, you don't ask what their politics are, you don't ask how much money they make and I pretty much still have that attitude about it."

m

At first I was gonna say "Peter Coyote" who plays guitar, is a fine actor and was a senior my freshman year at the same small college where guitars were as ubiquitous as human beings.

Then... Naaah. Pete's probably not nearly grouchy enough and he's a bunch taller.

I dunno. Most of 'em in the right age group are either dead already or more or less retired.

Well... Harrison Ford is only a cupla years older. We've got some basic similar attitudes and background, but I don't think he's a picker. Chuck Norris and I probably have much more in common; he's got about 5 years on me but has kept in better shape. I think he's a picker, too, as well as being a lot smarter for making a living.

But trying to figure what "old guy" might fit the part, I came a cross from Harrison Ford that I think is a classic and I'd happily accept it for my own: "I grew up in the Midwest. You don't ask what a person's religion is, you don't ask what their politics are, you don't ask how much money they make and I pretty much still have that attitude about it."

m

Milo...the obvious:

Willie-Nelson-Naked-Willie-Trigger-300-2.jpg

Archived