Gibson Brands Forums

"Gibson Forum - The Movie"

WahKeen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who would play me - I'm 50 now and 6'4" so nobody pops in my mind. The only people I get compared to are Good Will Hunting since everybody thinks thats what I probably was like at Harvard. And Dr. House on some tv show but that probably the cane and the sarcastic bent on life.

The little girl next door thinks that, Im a grown up version of Hiccup from the how to train a dragon movie because of the leg. she things I got burned off by the dragon red death of=r something like that.

My agent and her partners all call me SID (after the destructive psycho kid that terrorizes the toys. in toy story) all because they walked in an a sculpture in progress and I was band-sawing a large group of Barbies into slice as part of a political pieces describing the treatment of women as decoration in corporate and the artificial treatment of woman as objectified in visual arts and mass produced in hidden events. (Or because it was fun and looked kind of cool!)

If nobody sees anyone to play me well then perhaps I can just have a bit part maybe as a singing pirate.

IMG_1578copy.jpg

Rocketman on the left - though he's NOWHERE near that diabolical.

I'm not sure who would be on the right - I couldn't help but think of our dear departed friend Homz... [flapper]

I'm thinking DuaneV for the one on the right. DuaneV Dodger of the 24th and one half century!

Marvin-Wallpaper-marvin-the-martian-742222_1024_768.jpg

I've been told that I look like Dustin Hoffman, Steve Perry, Brad Pitt, Jerry Lewis, Eddie Munster, or Adolf Hitler. Also, a guy on one of the survivor shows. But I don't think I look like any of these. And none of them look alike.

Most of the time it's " You look like Hitler, man", or I get sarcastic "Seig Heils" in passing, but he's a cold one, so he couldn't play me. Too old even if he was alive and working for the CIA. I don't think my Jewish family would approve either.

Maybe if Pitt gained 30 pounds of fat, lost all the muscle, and got made up ugly he could play me. I think that would be the closest match.

Archived