Gibson Brands Forums

Some Canadian Humor For My American Friends

neilpanda

I LOVE that commercial! Looks just like Calgary roads these days too.

Last Friday I was out at the farm helping the owner feed his horses. I had brought two cans of Kokanee Gold out with me. It was snowing, we were wearing parkas and touques, and driving around on his Gator with beer cans raised. It was a true Canadian moment [biggrin]

I like this commercial too..... hope the Newfoundlanders don't get mad at me for posting this.....

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

That was damn funny

How do you stop a Canadian tank?

Shoot the guy pushing it

How do you sink a Canadian war boat?

Put it in water

Ok, I'm done. I do love Canadians and I'm trying to get money together to visit Canada this summer

I hear that the Americans have found a new use for sheep...wool [flapper]

Just joking as well.

I was hoping it would be the Canadian TV commercial with the old couple... "It's Patrick, he took out life insurance!"

Those who know the commercial love it.

HAHAHA!! There wasn't even enough time for the Patrick to tell him he took out life insurance!

A classic for sure!! :)

I LOVE that commercial! Looks just like Calgary roads these days too.

Last Friday I was out at the farm helping the owner feed his horses. I had brought two cans of Kokanee Gold out with me. It was snowing, we were wearing parkas and touques, and driving around on his Gator with beer cans raised. It was a true Canadian moment [biggrin]

I like this commercial too..... hope the Newfoundlanders don't get mad at me for posting this.....

I'm only Newfoundlander by family not blood but there's no offense there, they tonned it down a bit for the mainlanders anyways!

Archived