Gibson Brands Forums

It's here! NGD

MojoRedFoot

So your repertoire will feature a lot of Segovia?..........

J/K (No? Really?).

I checked out the specs. Very interesting detailing. The p-up selection in particular seems clever. I know nothing about Ibanez' products since the late '70s - as you can probably gather!

I love the way the Vol-knob is 'hidden' in the lower f-hole but the specs mentioned a tone-knob too. Whereabouts is that, do you know?

:-k

Looking forward to the first reports!

P.

That might be a typo in the web site. I'll let you know when it arrives.

I know I'll get some flack for playing it, but it's a f-ing PAUL GILBERT sig....he is to me like Gary Moore is to Steve. I'm paying homage to my hero. I have learned so much from him over the years and would def not be the guitarist I am today if it wasn't for him.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shred, Big Steve and now you buy a new guitar...this is starting to get depressing..think I'll buy a new one now....Oh wait..still waiting on a James Hetfield Sig to be made lol....

Sweet score Matt...I like those PG'S :)

Keep waiting, Scott. Gonna be a while. [crying]

It looks like it has a really nice case. but I can't really tell is it blue and pink also or is it a normal color [flapper]

Almost all joking aside glad your loving it that's always a good feeling - but I'd have to pass on the color combination. In fact with all my guitars I don't own a single Ibanez so that's good leaves more of them for you right?

Ok I take back picking on the color of your guitar but only because I really looked at Guitarist pink one what the hell is Ibanez thinking? And even the normal black one with all those kids stickers what the hell is Jocko thinking?

Dont leave me out of it.

Proud owned of a bright color Ibanez!

P1010799.jpg

Archived