Gibson Brands Forums

WHAT did she say?

NeoConMan

I had the TV going in the background.

Cops are at a strip club interviewing the... um, "entertainers" about a crime.

Looking at photos of various people involved in fight at the establishment.

The fight later resulted in the murder of one of the men someplace else.

One of the entertainers says "Yes! I know that guy. He's in here all the time. I went to his wedding last year!" [scared]

WHAT did she say? [crying]

I'm sure there's more to the story... [woot][flapper][lol]

I had the TV going in the background.

Cops are at a strip club interviewing the... um, "entertainers" about a crime.

Looking at photos of various people involved in fight at the establishment.

The fight later resulted in the murder of one of the men someplace else.

One of the entertainers says "Yes! I know that guy. He's in here all the time. I went to his wedding last year!" [scared]

WHAT did she say? [crying]

I'm sure there's more to the story... [woot][flapper][lol]

I know, I know! It's like they're people or something.

I had several strippers at my wedding as friends not entertainment, I used to be a bouncer in college and as a young man who's salaries didn't go as far as his bills and I worked several topless bars or gentleman's clubs as they were called. Several of the girls were very good friends and they didn't hook period, we all were in college together and some of those young ladies are now doctors and lawyers etc. Dancing wasn't something they were overly proud of but they made dang good money and were able to support themselves and pay for schooling. I had a good friend who quit dancing to do her internship in medical school so she could be a MD and that was a hell of a cut in pay.

They interviewed one of Silvio Burlusconi's "Bunga Bunga" party "attendants" who was asked in the interview "How much did he pay you?" to which she replied, "That's not important, that's not the matter at hand." To which they replied yes it is important, to which SHE replied "Maybe he just gave me that money because he cared for me, you know?"

She had balls to go on T.V and admit to being a high priced call girl for real, let alone admitting that she ever went to anything called a "bunga bunga party". Sounds silly.

I think it was Winston Churchill that was once famously quoted as asking a woman at a social function "Madam, would you sleep with me for a million dollars?" to which she replied, "Why yes Mr. Churchill, I believe I would." Churchill fires back asking "Madam, would you sleep with me for one hundred dollars?". Shocked the woman replied "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you take me for?"

Churchill without missing a beat replies, "Madam we've already established your character, now we're simply negotiating price."

Archived