Gibson Brands Forums

A Thread for Neo

Andy R

Just wanted you to know that I might possibly, could be, maybe, be the owner of a chain of Music Stores called "Guitar Vendor" Now I know how much you have hated my stores for the last 20 years "Wink Wink" And Since I am not a dealer of any "Cough" major brands... I would understand if you might occasionally vent some rage if the "Guitar VENDOR" stores have not lived up to your expectations . Just remember that Guitar Vendor has great deals on presidents day! msp_wink.gifmsp_biggrin.gif Since I'm giving you permission to rail on my stores ( as they surely do need some help) I think maybe that no one would mind as long as there wasn't any overtly foul language involved... msp_lol.gif

Since you're the owner of Guitar VENDOR, why not let Neo come in and train the sales force in customer service. \:D/

i picture a sales force trained by neo as giving fair deals mixed with severe beatings. i might have got my *** kicked, but i problably deserved it, and a got a fair deal to boot.

A little bit of training can go a whole way. I don't mind if someone says "I don't know the answer to that question but I'll get back to you on it." But when they try to BS me that's when I lose it. I know they have a high turnaround, but some of them are clueless. Some are not, so I don't want to knock them down completely.

Sometimes Neo doesn't always get my sense of humor or that I try to help him say what he wants to say in a way that doesn't get his post deleted, locked or him booted off. He doesn't seem the trusting type and I am probably still too new here for him to pay me much mind.... I actually appreciate his brashness and open opinion as I am the same way but have learned to throttle myself back to some degree depending on the situation.

Andy

Neo was a posting fool yesterday. I think he had like three locked threads. That's

how he rolls. He might've gotten himself banned. He likes that - considers it a badge

of honor. Either way he'll be back to let you know how he really feels.

Archived