Gibson Brands Forums

Those White's

Bowdiddley

Wild? Yes.

Wonderful? Not a chance. Buncha low-life, drug usin' 3 year olds in 30, 40, 60, year old bodies who cannot, will not control their actions. They do not deserve the monikers, Red Neck nor Hillbilly. Just low-life scum. For some reason, the media seem to be fascinated with them. "They are the true rebels of the south." I'm sure most people below the Mason-Dixon line would beg to differ.

The saddest still is that of the young lady holding flowers at the grave site. She's 10-12 years old and you can see it in her eyes, she's already resigned herself to the fact that she is one of them.

There are a few,.. very precious few who have extricated themselves from this dysfunctional family herd who probably cringe every time some nit-wit 'journalist' trying to make a name for him self, commits these neanderthals to film.

And the so-called 'Mountain dancer' Jesco? Pfedh! I've seen better.

Wild? Yes.

Wonderful? Not a chance. Buncha low-life, drug usin' 3 year olds in 30, 40, 60, year old bodies who cannot, will not control their actions. They do not deserve the monikers, Red Neck nor Hillbilly. Just low-life scum. For some reason, the media seem to be fascinated with them. "They are the true rebels of the south." I'm sure most people below the Mason-Dixon line would beg to differ.

The saddest still is that of the young lady holding flowers at the grave site. She's 10-12 years old and you can see it in her eyes, she's already resigned herself to the fact that she is one of them.

There are a few,.. very precious few who have extricated themselves from this dysfunctional family herd who probably cringe every time some nit-wit 'journalist' trying to make a name for him self, commits these neanderthals to film.

And the so-called 'Mountain dancer' Jesco? Pfedh! I've seen better.

+1. Well said.

So the South has nothing on Beverly Hills?

Doesn't seem any more or less f'd up to me than any number of "entertainment" shows currently on air.

If this is what folks want to watch, so what?

None for me, thanks.

I have no time for any of the "reality" shows.

(But I did think that the "Boone County mating call" was pretty funny.)

Archived