Gibson Brands Forums

Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess

rocketman

Well it's expensive. But if they sell them, then I say good for Gibson. For me I'd rather get the Lifeson ES-355, because that is truly his signature guitar. I do love all the features of his Axcess guitar though. I recently got a PRS, so I won't be buying the Axcess anytime soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all I have a 1990 PRS, and I am still buying one of these!!! the red wine one, its number is 245 and I am getting it VERY cheap. Just got lucky I think, I looked at the one in the pic that the link was provided for and I noticed my one has an extra two covers on the back so 5 covers on the back not 3. They are small ones, and I think they are to do with either the tension of something else to do with the Floyd Rose, but as I have not recieved it yet I cant explore. I recently got the Jimmy Pge Custom Black Beauty for a keeper and this one should cover it nicely I think. I also recently bought a new LP standard and it remains unplayed as I got wind of this guitar so it will be sold to finace it. When I get it and have some fun with my Gibson Super Goldtone and line 6 M13 effects, I will do a review of it in stereo and post if I can work out how on the computer but my time may be short for awhile learning some of the many options this guitar provides. i don't think I have ever seen a more versitile guitar in one package, with as much thought gone into it. Really well done Gibson. Now the big one...How does it sound and feel!!!! Tell ya all soon!!

Regards all Beerbelly

Archived