Gibson Brands Forums

Because you need a laugh

Silenced Fred

Fred, how are you doing on your writing? Getting anything down?

Yeah... I need a PA or something to get some decent recordings and for practice. We have most of the music down now we are just ironing out the kinks and getting vocals down. One of the kinks is the bass player... don't even get me started on that one...

I don't know what to tell you Fred. I got along with the guys. Not because I had to, we all had a kind of bond. It may have been the type of music we played. We never had a problem with Zeppelin, Grand Funk, Cream. We were to busy blasting the sounds. Hang in there kiddo.

I don't know what to tell you Fred. I got along with the guys. Not because I had to, we all had a kind of bond. It may have been the type of music we played. We never had a problem with Zeppelin, Grand Funk, Cream. We were to busy blasting the sounds. Hang in there kiddo.

I know what you mean, its kind of weird, she's not really into the music the rest of us are... here parents are really strict about stuff, and she plays in another band that she keeps saying that she hates everyone else in there, then she ditches our practice to hang out with them...

If I had my choice, I'd kick her out, but there are seriously no other bass players in my area. So the search continues, but hopefully she will show up next time

Everyone else is pretty close, but she kinda pushes herself away. I'm not sure if its because she's the only girl or if its just her personality, but weird

A lot of band members I met were friends of friends. Making connections, it turned out be like a family tree. Different times though. It may come along when you least expect it. (Hint) You can get by without a bass for a bit.

Alright Fred it should have sent. It took ny phone like half an hour to send that thing..

I just realized I subconciously copied this little song from Nazi Zombies. Don't you hate it when that happens? Yeah I play COD way too much..

I haven't played my Xbox in almost a year now! I guess I spend that time on the forum now... and guitar...

I'll check in a little bit, finishing up my speech

I haven't played my Xbox in almost a year now! I guess I spend that time on the forum now... and guitar...

I'll check in a little bit, finishing up my speech

I play on ps3 or else I'd school you on xbox live.

The thing I sent you is almost as weird as the crystal meth robo apocolypse thing I sent you the other day.

I play on ps3 or else I'd school you on xbox live.

The thing I sent you is almost as weird as the crystal meth robo apocolypse thing I sent you the other day.

I'm not sure if the email went through, my gmail has been acting weird. But, I posted a thread the other day called cool guitar stuff.

Lee Ranaldo does that with his iPhone playing into the pickups and I started doing that, it just sounds so cool. I have been messing around with one, but I have no looper, so I have to figure out how to send it to you in a format that plays on the iPhone.

You need a computer mang! [flapper]

Go ahead and use that idea man. I was watching a black keys video on my iPhone with my guitar on my lap and that's how I figured out the pickups will pickup the iPhone sound. I don't know if you can tell but the loop of me talking is REALLY noisey. The iPhone makes a lot of noise and the fuzz magnifies it. I think it sounds pretty cool though.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM

I heard someone say that on Most Shocking: Liquored up Ladies last night. It's a TV show like cops. I though that was pretty funny.

Go ahead and use that idea man. I was watching a black keys video on my iPhone with my guitar on my lap and that's how I figured out the pickups will pickup the iPhone sound. I don't know if you can tell but the loop of me talking is REALLY noisey. The iPhone makes a lot of noise and the fuzz magnifies it. I think it sounds pretty cool though.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM

I heard someone say that on Most Shocking: Liquored up Ladies last night. It's a TV show like cops. I though that was pretty funny.

I'm just going to make a loop of a bunch of random stuff like

"get in the car.... i have candy"

"no, i did not drug your drink, have some more"

stuff like that... then I want to blast into a song, I think that would be bichen!

Freak on those squares!

Haha you'll probably subliminally molest people.

I was thinking maybe if I put my phone on airplane mode it won't be so noisey. I'd try it but I don't want to erase that loop yet. I think I had the fuzz set just right on the "do you know who I am" part.

By the way I answered in here because my email takes insanely long to send. I'm not just being an attention whore.

Haha you'll probably subliminally molest people.

I was thinking maybe if I put my phone on airplane mode it won't be so noisey. I'd try it but I don't want to erase that loop yet. I think I had the fuzz set just right on the "do you know who I am" part.

By the way I answered in here because my email takes insanely long to send. I'm not just being an attention whore.

We all know you're an attention whore :)

It sounded cool man, I really liked. And yes, subliminal molest is exactly what I'm going for. Great minds think alike?

Archived