Gibson Brands Forums

The Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread...

ShredAstaire

Ha...sorry,

I am kind of on the same boat, I noticed I do not have one of their songs that I posted on the other thread and it turns out they have a split record with Aqua Nebula Oscillator, there are like 4 Kadavar songs in it, I only see it in vinyl which is fine by me but now I may have to track one down.

Here I go again.

Aqua Nebula Oscillator sounds a little too trippy for my taste...apparently they are French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teREiIyc6Kk

It is already out, Pistolero is the name of the record but the CD cost a fortune for some reason. I am sure it'll come down in price once is distributed widely.

I'll check out Scorpion Child when I get home, I've seen'em come up when looking at Graveyard and Orchid vids.

It is already out, Pistolero is the name of the record but the CD cost a fortune for some reason. I am sure it'll come down in price once is distributed widely.

I think that's because it's only out in Australia and Europe. Only available as "pre-order" on iTunes and as an import on Amazon.

Yea, I am learning about these things, I almost paid $30 for a Graveyard vinyl but waited and sure enough it became mora widely available a few weeks later, same with Kadavar.

I am kind of pissed that the Kadavar vinyl came with MP3 downloads but the stupid website did not say you have to have Windows RAR to download and I was on my Mac, so even though I did not navigate away from the page it still kicked me out without a download.