Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson USA Brown / Pink Case..what fits??

Staci

I came across a brown hardshell case yesterday with pink "fur" interior...anyone know what'll fit? There's a small leather tab on the compartment that says "Made in Canada" and there's two neck supports. I did some googling and found a few different ones that fit Les Pauls, SGs etc...but I can't tell the difference between the cases. Here's a link to some pics of mine:

Case Pics

I'd take it into a music store in town, but i'd feel rude asking for help with it when I'm not purchasing anything at their business [unsure] I would really appreciate any help you can give me!

I came across a brown hardshell case yesterday with pink "fur" interior...anyone know what'll fit? There's a small leather tab on the compartment that says "Made in Canada" and there's two neck supports. I did some googling and found a few different ones that fit Les Pauls, SGs etc...but I can't tell the difference between the cases. Here's a link to some pics of mine:

Case Pics

I'd take it into a music store in town, but i'd feel rude asking for help with it when I'm not purchasing anything at their business [unsure] I would really appreciate any help you can give me!

That looks like an SG case.

I have one lust like it.

The SG cases have sharper "Hips" than the Les Paul cases, which are more rounded than the SG's

Les Paul:

Gibson+Les+Paul+Deluxe+001.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Thanks GibSinCity! I really appreciate the help :) If I played guitar this would be the case I'd love to have...the color is wicked and it's such a nice case. If anyone was interested I do have it on ebay (am i allowed to say that on the forum??).

Staci

That looks like an SG case.

I have one lust like it.

The SG cases have sharper "Hips" than the Les Paul cases, which are more rounded than the SG's

Les Paul:

Gibson+Les+Paul+Deluxe+001.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Archived