Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vienna1981

Cool Photo !!!

great pics, i wish i could have my hair long. now the only time my hair goes out strait is when the wind blows my comb over around [biggrin]

I just got another great pic back from my guitarshoot yesterday, but I think I'd better not post it here (I think it's unappropriate) so here's a link for those who would like to see it anyway: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-XHX3SNDH.jpg

You could do a calendar with those pics. Even sell posters Perhaps make enough to buy another guitar.

Theese commemnts are veeery sexxxisst tthouugh!

Blimey it's Hard to type with your left hand. :-)

Must.resist.Spinal Tap.reference....

I just got another great pic back from my guitarshoot yesterday, but I think I'd better not post it here (I think it's unappropriate) so here's a link for those who would like to see it anyway: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-XHX3SNDH.jpg

Something odd is going on here... I see mans hands....

Something odd is going on here... I see mans hands....

dave, maybe i'm missing the point completely, but i hope you ain't insulting the girl? :-k

Post some of your music for us to hear !!!!!!!!!!!! Prove to us that you aren't just another pretty face like Stevo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lol][flapper][scared] :unsure: [crying] ......

Post some of your music for us to hear !!!!!!!!!!!! Prove to us that you aren't just another pretty face like Stevo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lol][flapper][scared] :unsure: [crying] ......

i'm more than a pretty face...and then some more [biggrin], not as pretty as the op though [blush]

@ Dave: Yes I have big hands (& feet as well, but hey, I'm just as big as a man so what do you expect). If you look closely you can see nailpolish and I hope men don't wear that...

I'm only playing for 18 months now, so I'm not good or anything, BUT (to prove I'm not just someone holding a guitar for the very first time just to take a picture:

Here I'm practising a classical part:

Here's a song I was practising: (I couldn't hear the song I was playing along with very well, so the timing is not great, especially the parts with the wah turned on)