Gibson Brands Forums

One Lucky Guy

L5Larry

So the other night I'm practicing in my basement music room, I've got a big concert coming up next week and I like to just run through the charts once a day or so, and at this point in my preparations I'm just playing along with the records (I mean CD's). Now, as some of you know, I'm a jazz player, not a shredder or even a rocker.

So I've got the CD playing at a pretty good volume, the L-5 plugged in, and I'm going through the show we're going to do Tuesday. It's getting pretty late and my wife is getting ready to go to bed, and she hollers down from the top of the stairs "I'm going to bed, don't stop playing 'till I fall asleep".

I'm one lucky guy.

So the other night I'm practicing in my basement music room, I've got a big concert coming up next week and I like to just run through the charts once a day or so, and at this point in my preparations I'm just playing along with the records (I mean CD's). Now, as some of you know, I'm a jazz player, not a shredder or even a rocker.

So I've got the CD playing at a pretty good volume, the L-5 plugged in, and I'm going through the show we're going to do Tuesday. It's getting pretty late and my wife is getting ready to go to bed, and she hollers down from the top of the stairs "I'm going to bed, don't stop playing 'till I fall asleep".

I'm one lucky guy.

100% correct.

Archived