Gibson Brands Forums

I feel it coming

saturn

I hope I'm wrong. But it's been acting quirky like it always seems to do before a big dump. Pages take forever to load. Responses just hang in cyber space (hence all the double and triple posts). I just have a bad feeling [unsure]

I've been thinking the same thing!

Why does this forum constantly have issues like this? If I were the powers that be at Gibson I'd look at this as a blemish on Gibson.

I've had forums in the past and only one small private one now, and I've never had issues like this place does.

Yeah, it seems as if notification of messages to subscribed threads ain't coming well, either. If at all.

m

Milod !!!!!!!!!! A crash IS coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The forum ate 96 % of your post........Wheres the other fourtyfour words ?????? [scared] :unsure: [crying][lol] [lol] [lol] .............

Some evil malware planted on this thread to cause problems ?

It's forum terror. [flapper]

Charlie Sheen is sucking up so much of the available WINNING that the whole world is going off kilter........WE NEED TIGER BLOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some evil malware planted on this thread to cause problems ?

It's forum terror. [flapper]

Charlie Sheen is sucking up so much of the available WINNING that the whole world is going off kilter........WE NEED TIGER BLOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS, double post due to lack of tiger blood...........

OOPS, double post due to lack of tiger blood...........

Don't forget the Adonis DNA!

Guest FarnsBarns

Ah, I thought it was coz I'm posting from my phone.

IPboard has the worst reputation in the industry. If I were Gibson I'd have used Joomla and Kunena. Both are free open source projects (i am a contributor to both) with Jools being a great CMS and Kinsman being the forum plunging for it. Very stable!

Guest FarnsBarns

More double post, I hit submit once, got an error. Went back to forum home without hitting back and I've got a double post. So, a sweep stake. How long until it goes offline?

Archived