Gibson Brands Forums

traditional or not traditional

awel

Should I buy a Les Paul Traditional this afternoon or not?

I am a litlle bit scared with what I have read here about the buzz issue due to the ground not connected so I am hesitating. [confused]

You should test the guitar before you buy it. If it buzzes because the bridge isn't grounded don't buy it. I'm always a bit stunned by all these claims that "I just bought a $4000 Gibson and the nut is crap, the finish is crap, the binding is crap, the electronics are crap and the fret work is crap..." If all that stuff is crap... what the hell did you buy it for?

Pics yes !!!!!!!!! And don't forget to stain it with new blue jeans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [flapper][scared] :unsure: [crying][lol] ........

I love my Trad.....The tuners are weak, two broke on mine, just replaced them.......57 PUs, awesome.........

Pics yes !!!!!!!!! And don't forget to stain it with new blue jeans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [flapper][scared] :unsure: [crying][lol] ........

I love my Trad.....The tuners are weak, two broke on mine, just replaced them.......57 PUs, awesome.........

[flapper] Now I am always playing naked, just to be sure [woot]

[flapper] Now I am always playing naked, just to be sure [woot]

Congrats! The top looks great on it. Yes, you do hear about problems with guitars, but most people don't go out of their way to tell about problems they never had! For me I never had any major problems and I love my Les Pauls.

Congrats pretty guitar - I've had a Traditional Pro for a year or so anl love it, no issues of any kind so far.

I'm thinking about a TP Gold top or Wine red to replace one of my to be sold Studios. I like the 60s neck and that BB3. Glad you like yours.

Awel, looks like you scored well. Congrats.

Archived