Gibson Brands Forums

I've Been Really Tired Lately

neilpanda

Well, IF you're serious(?)

First...Get your blood sugar checked, after fasting for at least 8 hours.

They'll do the normal blood tests, as well as sugar levels. Just to rule

out any physiological causes.

Extreme, unexplained fatigue, can be/is "one" of the early signs of Type II Diabetes.

CB

I dont know whats wrong. My sleeping pattern hast really changed, Im actually even sleeping more.

I just feel really tired. Im sometime even too tired to play guitar [sleep]

I should just sleep on it [flapper]

You're probably just tired of winter - months of cold, snow, rain, mud, slush, and over-dressed women can tire anyone out!

Put another log on the fire and take a nap.............. I'm gonna.

Definitely get checked

I had the same kinda of symptoms and found out

that I was Anemic because I had developed

Celiac Disease.

I use to pound coffee and energy drinks just

to make it through the day, now maybe a cup

in the morning.

GET CHECKED!!!

Get the blood work done. My brother came down with Diabetes and those were part the symptoms. Don't mean to alarm you, but the earlier you catch Diabetes the easier it is to get under control. If you don't have Diabetes then there's nothing wrong with finding out you need a sleeping pill and a vacation.

Naah I dont think its medical, I think Its cause I had a lot of work this month. I was able sleep an hour earlier

last night, and I had a little more energy today. I guess its been a good start to the weekend. But the house I had a

pending deal on got sold [crying] thanks guys [thumbup]

Stress and fatigue go hand in hand. Always get your blood checked at least once a year. If you are having problems sleeping, then that could be a sign of stress. If you are having problems making it through the day, then could be anemia, diabetes or something even more serious.

ok guy, I got back from the doctors at 6pm (pacific time) and the told me I needed less work, and more sleep.

so I got a note, telling my teachers to ease up on the homework. right after I got back, I got a good sleep.

Good news eh? [biggrin]

Glad there's nothing physically wrong with you so relax and try to get back into a regular sleep rhythm

Sleep is one of my biggest challenges in life I know everyones sleep patterns are really different, bu mine is bizarre My wife sleeps 6-8 hours a night and still feels tired after a day at work so she crashes on the weekends and will sleep 10 hours or more.

Me I almost never sleep, on average I would guess that 2-3 hours would be a really good night for me. If I actually slept for 6 hours my wife would probably call 911. They have tried to do a sleep study on me twice now in the last year but it won't work, if I know I'm being monitored I can't sleep at all the original test was for 48 hrs and the second went 72 hrs. I didn't sleep at all. I guess I nap sometimes in the afternoon and that shows my most steady and longest lasting sleep for a couple hours, but that's about it. They have me wearing a bracelet thing to monitor sleep now that monitors it all the time and even it shows that I wake up about every 15 minutes. the doctors want me to stay in bed at least 6 hours per night no computer no books I can listen to music with headphones but that's all.

it's hard and It really is frustrating and seems to be getting worse so who knows? In order to sleep the 2-3 hours I get now, I have to take an Ambien and a muscle relaxer and that doesn't really do much.

I wouldn't care but everybody always talks about how important sleep is for good health and sanity but so far nothing works. if I do sleep for more than a hour or two at a time I actually feel more tired when I wake up so it's getting weird. [cursing]

On the good side it really is amazing how much you can get done if you don't sleep.

Get a new mattress. The last time we bought a new one, we were both amazed how refreshed we felt in the a.m. We're due for a new one again, but they are So-o-o-o-o expensive. We plan a purchase in July.

Get a new mattress. The last time we bought a new one, we were both amazed how refreshed we felt in the a.m. We're due for a new one again, but they are So-o-o-o-o expensive. We plan a purchase in July.

I guess it would be a good upgrade from the couch I sleep on [flapper]

just kidding, but I think its time for a new matress

That is good news. Nice to know that a little time off and some guitar playing will take care of the problem.

If I remember reading somewhere that stress will sometimes keep you from entering REM sleep and when you do dream it's stressful. A Stressful Dream can have the same effect as a real Stressful situation. Ever had a dream you were climbing a steep hill and when you wake up your legs are actually tired?

What a lot of people don't get is that Stress isn't relieved by Sleep, it's relieved by Play or Inactivity.

Arent you my age?

Why hasn't anyone mention is common for teenagers to be tired, its cause were changing. Body and mind! Just because you stop growing height wise doesn't mean everything else stooped!

****, i asked the Doctor he gave me that answer. Ill ask my parents, same ****. Ill ask the teachers same thing.

Archived