Gibson Brands Forums

NGD: Aaron Lewis Southern Jumbo !!

EuroAussie

I'm so jealous now EA. Looks a beaut, and sounds a stunner, especially in that second, drop-D sample. And by my calculations, if you paid the equivalent of 2300 USD, your miracle shop also outdid Thomann (Guthrie weighs in at about 2400 USD). Well done!

Thanks a lot Mojo. Yes, in the end it was a no brainer, it had to come home. Its just been getting better day by day as ive become more used to it day by day. Im quite amazed that i was able to pick it up at this price together with the fishaman pup for the price thats seems to be better than thomann. But the wooodie guthries SJ to be honest also looks and sounds amazing. I would love to compare when yours arrives for collection next month. Maybe we can meet half way in Bratislava and compare notes ? :-)

cheers.

M.

I'm so jealous now EA. Looks a beaut, and sounds a stunner, especially in that second, drop-D sample. And by my calculations, if you paid the equivalent of 2300 USD, your miracle shop also outdid Thomann (Guthrie weighs in at about 2400 USD). Well done!

Archived