Gibson Brands Forums

matt guitar murphy sg.

Stevie Nazarenie

But if I had to back one of the Blues Brothers' guitarists in a fight against Rocky Balboa, I'd have to go with Steve Cropper over Matt Murphy. The Telecaster would stand up to more punishment than an SG or whatever the semi was that he played in the first BB movie.

I hope evreyone knows there really is a difference between Matt Murphy and Carl Weathers. Carl Weathers never would have been upstaged by Aretha Franklin.

Aretha would have wiped the floor with Carl Weathers. You really thing he would have had the balls to stick around?

"don't you blaspheme in here DON'T YOU BLASPHEME IN HERE!!"

"..so you can just get on out of here. without you're dry WHITE taost. without you're you're 4 FRIED CHICKENS. And WITHOUT Matt Guitar Murphy!!"

Aretha would have wiped the floor with Carl Weathers. You really thing he would have had the balls to stick around?

"don't you blaspheme in here DON'T YOU BLASPHEME IN HERE!!"

"..so you can just get on out of here. without you're dry WHITE taost. without you're you're 4 FRIED CHICKENS. And WITHOUT Matt Guitar Murphy!!"

But Carl would have rang the rafters when he said, "Shut Up, Woman!"

Besides, he has James Brown in his corner.

But Carl would have rang the rafters when he said, "Shut Up, Woman!"

Besides, he has James Brown in his corner.

Sorry man, I don't think we are on the same page hear.

You got to remember who you are dealing with. This is Aretha's territory. She owns it. You trying to put him up to the biggest voice of voices, in a home court advantage, and fried chicken is involved. That is like trying to rob Chuck Norris in his home while he waitin for you or selling aethism in a church.

This is ARETHA's turf.

You know that was recorded live there cause she could't lip sync? Thats her actual performance. Go big or go home.

Sorry man, I don't think we are on the same page hear.

You got to remember who you are dealing with. This is Aretha's territory. She owns it. You trying to put him up to the biggest voice of voices, in a home court advantage, and fried chicken is involved. That is like trying to rob Chuck Norris in his home while he waitin for you or selling aethism in a church.

This is ARETHA's turf.

You know that was recorded live there cause she could't lip sync? Thats her actual performance. Go big or go home.

But Carl Weathers would win in a fight.

But Carl Weathers would win in a fight.

Oh, I see. Yea, he would. No doubt.

I thought you meant who would win overall or what is more threatening. I think for me, btween the two, I would much rather be beaten to a pulp by a man than brow beat and cut down by a woman.

I guess I'm too sensitive. I know I can be a wuss.

Oh, I see. Yea, he would. No doubt.

I thought you meant who would win overall or what is more threatening. I think for me, btween the two, I would much rather be beaten to a pulp by a man than brow beat and cut down by a woman.

I guess I'm too sensitive. I know I can be a wuss.

I only meant to imply that Aretha Franklin could Beat Up Matt "Guitar" Murphy, I didn't meant to imply Carl Weathers should engage in Domestic Violence, or that Domestic Violence is in any way socially acceptable, it was just that he played a Boxer......nevermind.

Archived