Gibson Brands Forums

What Does This 4 Digit Number Mean?

neilpanda

1000th post means, you free, introductory membership has expired. Your credit card number will be billed for this coming year's Gibson Forum postings. $39.99 for basic membership $139.95 for Gibsonite membership with access to the Gibson Lounge.

Welcome!

[thumbup]

1000th post means, you free, introductory membership has expired. Your credit card number will be billed for this coming year's Gibson Forum postings. $39.99 for basic membership $139.95 for Gibsonite membership with access to the Gibson Lounge.

Welcome!

[thumbup]

I havent provided my credit card number. I dont even have one. What does this mean? [scared]

It means you get paid a nickel for every + you get in the bottom right corner there, and you have to pay a quarter for every negative. At least that's what Duane told me in a p.m. He told you guys that too, right..?

*sigh* I just got the pm [unsure]

Guest FarnsBarns

Hallo, schön dich zu treffen! Ich zum ersten Mal diese Art von Forum, in der Hoffnung, zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt werden Ihre Führer! ! ! Vielen Dank! ! ! ! !

Do you have any fake guitars?

Guest FarnsBarns

wrong thread buddy [flapper]

Look at the name of the person I quoted. It was a spam-bot posting a link to fake watches! (The link was in the sig) This seemed like a funny joke but no one saw it before the original post was deleted.

Guest FarnsBarns

It was buycheapwatch, and then some chinese sounding name, but I reported them too fast, as I was a deputy spam sheriff I figured it was my obligation to keep these parts clean.

I reported it as well actually so I knew it would be deleted. I couldn't resist the easy joke. :rolleyes:

Archived