Gibson Brands Forums

Glimpses of new Randy Rhoads footage

Duende

So do you know what the full story about those 'teasers' is?

Is there going to be a commemorative documentary about that time of Ozzy and Randy's careers?

I'd love to hear much, much more from all of those musicians in the clip!

Thanks for posting, Matt!

P.

Hey Matt, do you have information about the re-issues? will they be re-mastered from the original analog tapes including the bass and drums?

I am salivating over the vinyl re-issues but if they don't use the original bass and drums I'll hang my head and pass.

Hey Matt, do you have information about the re-issues? will they be re-mastered from the original analog tapes including the bass and drums?

I am salivating over the vinyl re-issues but if they don't use the original bass and drums I'll hang my head and pass.

Heres some info i found my self...

http://www.myplaydirect.com/ozzy-osbourne/diary-of-a-madman-blizzard-of-ozz-30th-anniversary-deluxe-box-set-/details/5779242

I'm guessing its all orginal. $150 isnt bad...i thought around $300.

I am afraid nothing concrete - but I am sitting back and loving watch these sites go crazy over the speculation!!!

www.randyrhoads.tk

www.ultimatehroads.com

LOL, if you think there are geeks here, you aint seen nuthin' LMAO. We have guys slowing the clips down and analysing the sound, people comparing the guitar tones of various recording in the minutest detail, arguments over what show/s the footage is from and the usual accusations of Sharon being an evil rock n roll Dr No figure, trying to rip us all off and suppress Randy's work msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

Matt

Thanks Matt, when the specs say remastered from the originals it really does not go into detail on a well known issue, that can't be good.

I simply did not like the CD remasters so I still listen to the originals, I would love the remastered vinyls on 180 gram but if they are the real deal.

Archived