Gibson Brands Forums

Amazing Ebow

Californiaman

I've had one for a couple of years. It's an awesome tool for Praise and Worship music. Kim Walker's band plays one in "How He Loves Us". It gives me chills. I played Amazing Grace with it too at one service... Boy...

Todd this just makes me lust after an Ebow even more! There are a lot of ambient type pieces I have written I could perform live with one of these babies!!

I don't know if a thanks is in order though because it is just another things that will have to wait.

Matt

i have always wanted an e-bow. i have played around with a violin bow, but could do so much more with one of these.

just never been able to plunk down $100.00 if somebody has one to sell on the cheap side pm me. :-({|=

Very few things would match Ronson backing Bowie in the cool stakes, whether with or without e-bow, on Gibson Les Paul Custom or Fender Telecaster. Perhaps Page backing Plant using a violin bow. But how about this: Plant backed by an e-bowed J-45? Seems the old Workhorse can still be taught some circus tricks. The fun starts at about 3:35...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2qloHtdg4&feature=related

Archived