Gibson Brands Forums

Help for a defactor..

EuroAussie

There is a gentleman on the AGF that wants to become member of the Gibson forum but has problems getting confirmation, can anyone offer advice ?

His message below:

I registered but can't get the confirmation email to validate my registration. I have tried 2 different email addresses and requested the confirmation email to be resent for each address and still nothing. There appears to be no way to contact anyone without getting the registration confirmed. Any suggestions?

There is a gentleman on the AGF that wants to become member of the Gibson forum but has problems getting confirmation, can anyone offer advice ?

His message below:

I registered but can't get the confirmation email to validate my registration. I have tried 2 different email addresses and requested the confirmation email to be resent for each address and still nothing. There appears to be no way to contact anyone without getting the registration confirmed. Any suggestions?

His name wouldn't be NeoConMan, would it?

He probably just needs to be validated. For whatever reason, some email addresses don't validate the way they should, even valid ones. If you want, PM me with his account info (username, email address) and I'll take care of him.

Archived