Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson USA Anniversary Flood Les Paul Studio

Angellus

Sorry, I confused your guitar with the one Falcatta was talking about.

all good man, i figured that was it. fwiw, my flood is heading back to nashville. the 300 limited run concept has effectively been killed by Gibson customer services, so i figure they can remedy things i found wrong with the guitar (on their dime). if i don't have a limited run, i want the f-ing thing to be perfect for the price i paid.

here's what CS said: "their will be a limit on how many guitars are made, but gibson doesn't publish how many they will make, but as of now the guitars are still being built" -well that sucks donkey balls. truly a marketing faux pas, since sites are still showing the 300 limited run within their descriptions.

all good man, i figured that was it. fwiw, my flood is heading back to nashville. the 300 limited run concept has effectively been killed by Gibson customer services, so i figure they can remedy things i found wrong with the guitar (on their dime). if i don't have a limited run, i want the f-ing thing to be perfect for the price i paid.

here's what CS said: "their will be a limit on how many guitars are made, but gibson doesn't publish how many they will make, but as of now the guitars are still being built" -well that sucks donkey balls. truly a marketing faux pas, since sites are still showing the 300 limited run within their descriptions.

i'd expect anything i bought to be right no matter how many the manufacturer produces,especially if it's American made. and they wonder why China & the rest of the outsourced-to countries are kicking our arses.....

I like them, but it seems like a contradiction. Studios are meant to be simple and cheap players. That's a lot of money and a lot of paint for a studio.

The one I saw was a little less than $1400. That's not too bad. Used they will be less than a grand.

Archived