Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson 335 Tennessee License Plates

Searcy

Guest FarnsBarns

I may have to get one.

My mother and step father are residents of FL. Is there any way they can get one?

Thanks Searcy, that looks great but damned I just renewed the plates on my bimmer 2 months ago.

I do have my Cavalier convertible that is up for renewal in April :-k

I am changing the top and carpet on this car when nice weather comes around, this plate would be a nice touch.

If they don't get enough interest with pre orders they won't make the plate. They need 1000 pre orders before they start production. As bad as many state budgets are doing I think that's a smart move.

I saw an add on Facebook, and it wa at my computer at home where I had not browsed the link you posted, so it is not based on cookies, they may be advertising which is a good thing.

I will be ordering mine today.

• 1 year later...

Well the "coming soon" subtitle of this thread didn't really pan out but the license plate is finally moving into production,

I had e-mailed Pam a couple of times but today I received news that in about three months the license plates will be a reality.

Yay, that only took 14 to 16 months [biggrin]

Yeah, I got the email today also. They said it would be June of 2012 before they had an answer, so they weren't too far off. I'm just glad they got the requisite number of pre-orders so they'll actually be made!

So now I gotta move to Tennessee? (Any jobs there??). Lol, you'd think SOMEONE in Michigan would remember the Kalamazoo connection and give us a plate with a Gibson on it.

Hmm... If I move to Tennessee, and get a good enough job, I could become a regular at Gruhn's... [drool]

So now I gotta move to Tennessee? (Any jobs there??). Lol, you'd think SOMEONE in Michigan would remember the Kalamazoo connection and give us a plate with a Gibson on it.

Hmm... If I move to Tennessee, and get a good enough job, I could become a regular at Gruhn's... [drool]

Well, there's the Gibson plant and all the auto industry jobs that used to be up around your way. Yea, there's jobs. [thumbup]

Archived