Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson 335 Tennessee License Plates

Searcy

Thanks Searcy, that looks great but damned I just renewed the plates on my bimmer 2 months ago.

I do have my Cavalier convertible that is up for renewal in April :-k

I am changing the top and carpet on this car when nice weather comes around, this plate would be a nice touch.

• 1 year later...

Well the "coming soon" subtitle of this thread didn't really pan out but the license plate is finally moving into production,

I had e-mailed Pam a couple of times but today I received news that in about three months the license plates will be a reality.

Yay, that only took 14 to 16 months [biggrin]

So now I gotta move to Tennessee? (Any jobs there??). Lol, you'd think SOMEONE in Michigan would remember the Kalamazoo connection and give us a plate with a Gibson on it.

Hmm... If I move to Tennessee, and get a good enough job, I could become a regular at Gruhn's... [drool]

So now I gotta move to Tennessee? (Any jobs there??). Lol, you'd think SOMEONE in Michigan would remember the Kalamazoo connection and give us a plate with a Gibson on it.

Hmm... If I move to Tennessee, and get a good enough job, I could become a regular at Gruhn's... [drool]

Well, there's the Gibson plant and all the auto industry jobs that used to be up around your way. Yea, there's jobs. [thumbup]

Archived