Gibson Brands Forums

Surgery......

swleary

That sucks. I hope everything goes well.

I should have the Stinger back in about a month and it'll be better than ever! $9,000 and it's yours. [biggrin]

Screenshot2010-05-19at100834PM.png

Hey that's not buddies lol....I got my lotto max tickets tonight, maybe $50 000 000 will be mine. I'll send you some pics of my real 59 LP, I may even post pictures on your front lawn Tim lmao.

Good luck SW..............Yes, diabetes causes lots of problems.......I hope it goes well...

I've broken my right shoulder a handful of times; always healed just fine.......

Hope it goes well for you Pete, surgery sucks but sometimes it's the best thing.

Thank you Damian, yes the diabetes does cause soo many problems but it hasn't hurt me. Still waiting on approval for my insulin pump :(

Congrats on your approval and good luck shoulders are tough to get back after you damage one, I had the tendons in my left shoulder severed many years ago and the shoulder has taken a beating over the years being dislocated anywhere from 2 to a dozen times in some years. It's kind of stapled together pretty well right now and doing alright but never feels very good. To make matters worse I've had three surgeries for carpal tunnel and had a radial nerve surgery on the right elbow so I know what scar tissue can do to a joint. take your time in rehab and listen to the Doctors and Therapists

Thanks for the advice Retro.

Diabetes is a big deal when doing surgery because of the fasting involved. More at risk for going to into a low blood sugar during the surgery. It also makes it easier for infection afterwards.

Fasting is the hard part, every three months I have to fast for my blood work. I hate doing it but it has to be done.

My big joke right now is, the surgery should be around November 15/2011. If I make it through it, I'll be back home around Nov.17/2011. If I don't make it home, funeral should be a Tim Hortons ( kinda like Starbucks), bring own lawn chair and sandwiches...I'm too cheap to provide that lmao

Archived