Gibson Brands Forums

FINALLY!!!

Tman5293

So for the past several months I have been unable to view a single thread in the lounge due to a "Forum Driver Error." msp_thumbdn.gif I just decided to randomly check the forums and the lounge is magically working for me again! msp_thumbup.gif

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

[thumbup] yep, he's started to double post since you disappeared.

He's having withdrawals I take it? msp_flapper.gif

Should I post the comic again?

Too late, I already did:

dem00nragecomic.jpg

This was just what I needed! Made my day. You sir, have created genius, the likes of which belong in an art museum! msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

So for the past several months I have been unable to view a single thread in the lounge due to a "Forum Driver Error."

We just had a thread about the infamous "Forum Driver Error."

Some guys are still getting it off and on.

So for the past several months I have been unable to view a single thread in the lounge due to a "Forum Driver Error." msp_thumbdn.gif I just decided to randomly check the forums and the lounge is magically working for me again! msp_thumbup.gif

I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

It's was a frustrating two weeks, but we think everything is back in working order.... Glad to see ya back [thumbup]

It's was a frustrating two weeks, but we think everything is back in working order.... Glad to see ya back [thumbup]

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. Although it wasn't two weeks. It was more like 3 months of not being able to view the lounge.

Archived