Gibson Brands Forums

Oh, oh... It's starting to build up again...

daveinspain

I've been really good since last October.

But I keep getting a feeling that I need a good acoustic and a Strat.

My wife seems to agree that my old acoustic is not in the same league as the rest of my guitars. She just hasn't voiced out loud that I should get a new one yet. Maybe if I ply her with good wine. On second thought, it may be a good idea to do that anyway. [rolleyes]

What's up Dave? I've picked up a couple new ones. An antique Red ES-339 and a T-200 12 string Acoustic/electric from LAG guitars in France. Hey maybe you can help me out. you ever get into France or deal with any mustic stores there? I'm looken at a LAG Roxane guitar that is sweet, but I have to go thrugh a dealer there because there only solling acoustics in the US for now. Hey talk to me on the private line if you think you can help me. //Thanks Steven [thumbup]

I'm having a hard time ignoring my gas for a J-200.

Good thing, I think, that $ is being directed toward other worthwhile and fun endeavors.

In May I'm hiking into the Grand Canyon to spend a couple of days at Havasu Falls and then on to the Bay area of California.

That won't suck and it's not like I don't have any nice guitars at home. I just installed a new Colosi bone saddle into my SWD yesterday.

It almost sounds like a new guitar. I recommend doing it if you haven't.

GAS is constant, for me. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how one looks at it),

my finances, keep a petty tight reign, on my GAS.

But, my "Bucket List" includes a couple, still:

273770.jpg

230198.jpg

;>)

CB

Pretty nice bucket list there Charlie Brown - But what is the ES model your showing there? It looks like a mid 1960 ES-345 based on the Cherry color and the Gold trim ring on the Vari-Tone dial but the long pick guard that came down past the bridge was definitive 1959 model - so what gives???

Pretty nice bucket list there Charlie Brown - But what is the ES model your showing there? It looks like a mid 1960 ES-345 based on the Cherry color and the Gold trim ring on the Vari-Tone dial but the long pick guard that came down past the bridge was definitive 1959 model - so what gives???

You'll have to ask Gibson, guys. It's their photo, for their ES-345 (Faded Cherry) gloss finish.

All I know, is that I'm still "lusting" for one, along with the VOS '61 SG w/Maestro. Whether or

not, I ever get one, or both, is anyone's guess, at this point. (Wry Smile) But, it's nice to

dream!

CB

Archived