Gibson Brands Forums

Lets Talk About GAS

neilpanda

I just got back from the music shop because I was dropping off my acoustic for a setup. But the thing is, theyre currently

having a promo that's titled "It's Now Easier Than Ever To Own A Gibson!" where you can pay as low a $15 bi-weekly for the guitar.

And boy, I saw one of those 60's tribute Lesters on the wall on sale for $799. I instantly walked over and tried it out.

The action was a little low but it sounded pretty good. I didnt really like the ebony finish so I went on my phone and saw

that it cam in a goldtop! I then thought "LES PAUL GOLDTOP P90? HELL YEA!" so Im really considering this guitar. havent got it

yet but the promo runs all month long. so I'll be fine (I hope)

but anyway, any of you guys currently have gas? if so, share below! [biggrin]

gibson-les-paul-studio-gold-top.jpg

I just got back from the music shop because I was dropping off my acoustic for a setup. But the thing is, theyre currently

having a promo that's titled "It's Now Easier Than Ever To Own A Gibson!" where you can pay as low a $15 bi-weekly for the guitar.

And boy, I saw one of those 60's tribute Lesters on the wall on sale for $799. I instantly walked over and tried it out.

The action was a little low but it sounded pretty good. I didnt really like the ebony finish so I went on my phone and saw

that it cam in a goldtop! I then thought "LES PAUL GOLDTOP P90? HELL YEA!" so Im really considering this guitar. havent got it

yet but the promo runs all month long. so I'll be fine (I hope)

but anyway, any of you guys currently have gas? if so, share below! [biggrin]

gibson-les-paul-studio-gold-top.jpg

Looks good to me!!!!

I like that one a lot. I played one at Wild West Guitars a few years ago, but couldn't get my head around the (then) $4,100 price tag.

Right now, I'm looking closely at the Fender Pawn Shop '51... again, I had an original Squier and let it go. The new ones look nice and all, but they're the traditional Fender scale (25.5") and are going for $800. I kind of want one, but can't talk myself into an 800% increase in price for arguably the same guitar.

That rosewood Tele is SWEET.

Strymon just released the new Lex Rotary Speaker Emulator and it sounds amazing. It's givin me some major GAS. I love those slow sounds.

I'm normally not a fan of digital emulators but man Strymon is good. I have the El Capistan and it is amazing.

That rosewood Tele is SWEET.

Strymon just released the new Lex Rotary Speaker Emulator and it sounds amazing. It's givin me some major GAS. I love those slow sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxdoiZ78e9Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm normally not a fan of digital emulators but man Strymon is good. I have the El Capistan and it is amazing.

oooooo me likeymsp_thumbup.gif who's selling this?

Archived