Gibson Brands Forums

weird music facts

Silenced Fred

When Elvis was drafted the US lost $500,000.00 in taxes for every year Elvis was in the army..

At age 47, the Rolling Stones' bassist, Bill Wyman, began a relationship with 13-year old Mandy Smith, with her mother's blessing. Six years later, they were married, but the union only lasted seventeen months. Not long after, Bill's 30-year-old son Stephen married Mandy's mother, age 46. That made Stephen a stepfather to his former stepmother, Mandy.

I just have to...

the younger the berry, the sweeter the juice!

grass on the field? PLAY BALL!

god my humor is gonna buy me a one way ticket to hell. Lmao

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the recent death of Pinetop, Honey boy Edwards is the last remaining of the original Mississippi blues men. Honey boy Edwards (now almost 100 years old) claims that Robert Johnson nicked the song "Sweet home Chicago" from him.

This brings back a great memory of seeing Honey Boy, darn near 20 years ago. It was one of the greatest shows/things I have ever done, it was fantastic. It was an extremely small venue, and he stayed afterword and spoke with any who came up, myself included.

Henry said the model was sold out at the consumer level a few months ago, but the guitar will be for sale...Deja Vu or was he dreaming? [mellow]

The reissue will be chambered and solar powered.......[blink] ...

Archived