Gibson Brands Forums

It's Almost Friday Stevejoshlay !!!!

damian

I'm going to the city Friday to go to the MET (metro-blah blah museum) to see the Jazz guitar exhibit. There will be tons of guitars and i will be gassing, pray for me boys.

I LOVE NYC..........Enjoy yourself dem00n !!!!!!!!!!! [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......Leave your credit cards at home........:unsure: [crying][scared] ....

I'm going to the city Friday to go to the MET (metro-blah blah museum) to see the Jazz guitar exhibit. There will be tons of guitars and i will be gassing, pray for me boys.

You checked out the Guggenheim? It's a pretty awesome museum.

I may be in NYC next week, I'll definitely stop by the met.

You checked out the Guggenheim? It's a pretty awesome museum.

I may be in NYC next week, I'll definitely stop by the met.

No not yet, Ive heard good things about it.

I love museums, dont know why i just do. :D

You love museums because you have class..............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ...

I've been to most of the best museums in Western Europe..............

I have a feeling that Steve won't be drinking this weekend.

Craig

haha, oh i'll be drinking but in the comfort and safety of my man cave [biggrin]

it's only thursday morning here, but i'll be going shopping soon to stock up on supplies...may pop into burger king aswell [flapper]

Museums are great, and sometimes it takes a certain type of person to like them :P

Even if you don't pay the (about) 20 buck entrance fee to the guggenheim, go into the gift shop and look up. The building itself is art!

Oh man, do I ever miss the museums in the city! [sad] Sometimes I think about transferring to a school in the city just so that I can be around the culture again!

Have a great time at the Met, dem00n! I've heard (from my dad, amongst others) that the guitar exhibit is really special. +1 on the Guggenheim, too--that place is really too good to be missed. The Whitney Museum is also worth checking out, I think. [thumbup]

Guest FarnsBarns

I had a few last night. I'm a guest list geeza tonight so that's a free bar. It's my wife's birthday tomorrow night so we off to the Ship in Croydon (Matt might know it). It's a rowdy rock pub with live music. I might need a kidney off one of you come Sunday. Any offers?

Archived