Gibson Brands Forums

Animals as Leaders

dem00n

Anyone check this band out?

Its like Techinal metalcore. This stuff is horrible, im sorry but its just so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqR7-GYW0iM&feature=fvst

Its just so overdone IMO. Seems everyone loves it besides me. [lol]

They are talented, but when they add up all they are doing it just sounds bads to me.

This is why i stay away from progessive stuff, because it can be very good or very bad.

That's just masturbation. It isn't done for the enjoyment of anyone besides for the people on stage to say how cool and how much better they are than anyone else at guitar. I called it "math core" all that ****. the stupid time signature changes for no reason then to just say "we can play the change".

This is the type of music I hate

Yes. very much so.

nah, I really don't care, I just hate when people listen to this and say that a guitarist "sucks" because they can't do that stupid stuff

I hear ya...i can listen to stuff like that for short periods...then i listen to some rifftastic stoner rock to balance me out. :)

Um, a f r a i d to say it was decent, imho..... I found it interesting and for some reason stimulating even. I dug the drum work. I would not pay for this kind of music, but my brain liked the experience. Maybe it's the mood I'm in.

Now, that guitarist ain't no Jimmy Page tho, lol.

Archived