cavsrock08

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah cause al queda will just disappear with bin laden dead. :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking. Not gonna happen for a while

"we worked this hard and got him, let's keep pushing"

Of course. I was just being a malaka.

Hmmm.......Living in a very large villa / mansion, in a walled compound, with several wives, lots of children, running water, trees, flowers, servants, hmmmm.......

And his lovely home was a mile from the West Point of that country, in a city run by that country's army.......

I guess no-one could find him 'cause his phone # wasn't listed...............[confused] :unsure: :blink: ..........

What threw us off was that he had the Afghan mountains listed as his current residence on facebook. Had he not checked in at the compound on his Loopt, we never would have found him.

Pics are released...........It's true.....One shot, well placed...

Where are the pics? I find it odd that they buried him at sea.

I hate war and I hate killing, but I have no problem at all celebrating the death of this man. Pure evil. Good riddance to bad garbage.

My most heartfelt appreciation to the troops who pulled this off.

Where are the pics? I find it odd that they buried him at sea.

I hate war and I hate killing, but I have no problem at all celebrating the death of this man. Pure evil. Good riddance to bad garbage.

My most heartfelt appreciation to the troops who pulled this off.

GG, I'm too slow at links, sorry.......The pics are real though; I spent four+ years in Africa in the 60s as countries gained 'independence'.....

Saw lots of dead folks piled up.........Ah, CNN, and " WAREYE "................

The burial was/is in accordance to proper " Tradition "............

GG, I'm too slow at links, sorry.......The pics are real though; I spent four+ years in Africa in the 60s as countries gained 'independence'.....

Saw lots of dead folks piled up.........Ah, CNN, and " WAREYE "................

OMG! I've never seen a dead person. I'd probably faint! There is a pic of him circulating the net but they're calling it a fake. I would assume they'd have pictures of him before turning him over to the sharks.

I will believe it when I see screen shots and positive DNA match, otherwise it could have be Al-hussama Bin Laden that they killed I know that family was huge, just seems weird they would kill him and they immediately bury him at sea.

Wrong President. That guy left office two years ago. Try this

Obama_Mission_Accomplished_251.jpg

Another document PhotoShopped.

They dumped ... buried his body at sea to keep his grave from becoming a shrine.

Right about noon today he should be finding out HIS 77 virgins are all male gorillas. [scared]

I will believe it when I see screen shots and positive DNA match, otherwise it could have be Al-hussama Bin Laden that they killed I know that family was huge, just seems weird they would kill him and they immediately bury him at sea.

yep, another conspricy theory...

i don't beleive the the yanks killed him, he's evaded capture for 10 yrs...i think after us having the royal wedding as a feelgood factor the yanks needed there own feelgood factor so made up the capture/death of bin laden...

According the BBC News, the burial at sea was a deliberate act as they feared a "normal" burial would lead to the creation of a shrine or place of pilgrimage.

For my money, I think the world is probably a safer place without Bin Laden in it. I don't, however, believe it to be the end of Al Qaeda (sp?). My understanding is that AQ is not an organised body or "gang", more a world-wide movement od like-minded individuals who share a common desire to see the Western govenments (and the US in particular) overthrown.

The loss of their "figurehead" is less important to AQ than it would be to a more "organised" body.

Sadly, I fear there will still be a threat from AQ and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a major incident in the near future. I hope & prey I'm wrong.

My thoughts also. My news watching time has been very limited so far today, so I haven't seen a lot of what has been going on, but so far I haven't seen anything to prove that this actually took place. I was always under the impression that DNA testing took some time to do,(I don't claim to know this for sure), but they seem to have managed to do it over night.

It also seems that there is always video of everything that goes on in these battles, but the only thing I have seen so far is a video game looking depiction of what happened. Just saying that there is always someone shooting video of everything these days.

And then there is no body. It is buried at sea right away and no one will ever see the body.

MAN, I hope I'm wrong, but something just doesn't seem right. Hopefully I will stand corrected soon.

yep, another conspricy theory...

i don't beleive the the yanks killed him, he's evaded capture for 10 yrs...i think after us having the royal wedding as a feelgood factor the yanks needed there own feelgood factor so made up the capture/death of bin laden...

I say they should have put him in a cage, then let him run around right at the wedding then killed him. Would have boosted ratings like no other [thumbup]

My thoughts also. My news watching time has been very limited so far today, so I haven't seen a lot of what has been going on, but so far I haven't seen anything to prove that this actually took place. I was always under the impression that DNA testing took some time to do,(I don't claim to know this for sure), but they seem to have managed to do it over night.

It also seems that there is always video of everything that goes on in these battles, but the only thing I have seen so far is a video game looking depiction of what happened. Just saying that there is always someone shooting video of everything these days.

And then there is no body. It is buried at sea right away and no one will ever see the body.

MAN, I hope I'm wrong, but something just doesn't seem right. Hopefully I will stand corrected soon.

In a high value target case of this sort, the DNA samples get to go to the head of the line for testing.

Highly doubtful that they would claim and celebrate his death if it were not confirmed to be true, the risk would be too much. It would only be needed for Osama to come come out and thus discredit and embarrass and surely he would if he were not dead.

Osama was the heart and soul of Al Queda, and the mastermind behind it. Without him, it could not have existed. They were some things that he was good at, and had a talent for. Deception was the main vehicle for his creation. We should note and express that what he claimed to be, and what Al Queda represented was niether muslims or Islam, it was not the cause and beliefs of either one, and what he represented and created only existed in his head and in his deceptions.

Perhaps, the celebrations and victories seen by his death will be enough to show any that may choose to retaliate or take his place that it is futile, as well as serving to hurt whatever cause he claimed by exposing itself to the prevailing world opinion, and by the truth.

While Al Queda was a real organisation, the cause was not. The man who claimed the cause and lies is now dead. Terrorism, murder, and lies will always exist. I think it accurate to say that Al Queda is now dead.

It is something that we must kill in our hearts. A lie can only exist in the imagination.

Archived