Gibson Brands Forums

Cake for everyone!

WahKeen

One of my students had this cake made by another student's mother for our Cinco de Mayo party. It was such a nice gesture (and great tasting), and wanted to give you each a piece of virtual confection.

And the gold top ín the background

IMG_20110505_131416.jpg

The rig. Yes that round thing is a cd player. And my avatar is of me playing.

IMG_20110505_131522.jpg

demn00, can you cut the cake and give everyone a piece?

Let the record show that the accused chose death! Therefore... I get to eat his cake.

+100000 for you and jnastynebr. god, how I do love Dressed to Kill.

.... but I'll take an extra helping of gold top, please!

Would that increase the value? Is it better than my Squier? Is the top made of real gold? Why is this guitar so heavy and is my Maestro better? .... Sorry, sugar turns me into a n00b. [tongue]

Would that increase the value? Is it better than my Squier? Is the top made of real gold? Why is this guitar so heavy and is my Maestro better? .... Sorry, sugar turns me into a n00b. [tongue]

Bahahahaha!

No, having me play the GT will not increase the value. It WILL increase the mojo, however.

It is probably better than your Squier, but perhaps not if your Squier is a Tele.

There is only gold coloring in the top, unless it's a Chinese copy.

The guitar is so heavy because it is pre-loaded with tone at the factory. Your Maestro might be better, depending on if it is V shaped or not. The V is sonically superior in every way, according to modern physics.

And I understand completely. Sugar turns me into an A-hole.

[lol]

Archived