Gibson Brands Forums

"Dont buy one them guitars that start with G" ;-)

Gilliangirl

Dammit - in 8min 20sec he revealed all my secret playing techniques, now I am going to have to learn a whole new set of picking tricks. I just hate it when somebody comes along and exposes all the tricks used by the top players, how are we supposed to impress the punters when they have seen that.....

.....Eric called me up and said he was going to jack it in - he'd seen that video and new his cover was blown, and Albert Lee was inconsolable 'cause Emmylou said he would never get another gig after that - she was going to use the guy in the video henceforth. She didn't say henceforth, you understand, but words to that effect.

Anyway, I've signed up for the man's course on video, time to get serious about my pickin'.

Am I to understand that South East England has rednecks' date=' too? [/quote']

I guess they've spread their net Mike! I don't think you were about when I first posted our wedding pic?

Thanks Moose!

wedding.jpg

Hell we still have Chavs too!

Chav.jpg

Sir Johnt:

My guitar charges the same for tuning but he blows on the keys to effect perfect pitch.

Regards to yours & Fred

Moose

Good idea Moose' date=' I will ask for a quote!

[img']http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/wolfhound9/tzun195l.jpg[/img]

The only thing surprising about the video was that he didn't have a British accent! Possibly from the Kent area.

TW I concede that was almost witty' date=' By the time next June comes you might be as amusing as Russell Brand. A worthy foe with whom to share a glass of Moose drool!

Keep em coming mate and dinna fergrt Bobs your uncle!

[img']http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/wolfhound9/Nappinggnome.jpg[/img]

Love and peace to all on this day when we celebrate our wedding anniversary, we are off to Belgium and France for a few hours

John

Archived