My amp stand

ChanMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Farnsbarns

Josh, there's a bit of a conversation going on over at the Epi lounge about amp stands. Your knowledge and expertise may be useful to those chaps.

Great news today! We officially own the utility patent on our amp stand! Took a few years and loads of legal fees, but we got it done! Very happy day here. Thanks to all those who've supported me through the rough times.

PatentBooklet_zps8fd13378.jpg

This is an Atlas "Mirco" amp stand I made for an Orange amp using some century old repurposed wormy chestnut rafters I found in North Carolina.

IMG_2954_cropped_zpsed303ae3.jpg

IMG_6366_cropped_zps65073d6e.jpgIMG_6363_cropped_zpsde0bddd4.jpg

IMG_6364_cropped_zps51df0158.jpg

I made a matching folding adjustable guitar stand for the owner as well.

IMG_6391_cropped_zps9ff411b3.jpg

IMG_6392_cropped_zps43afe644.jpg

IMG_6400_cropped_zps427b5939.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a good try to order a guitar stand. In the time it took one attempt to fail I could have ordered a dozen Taylor stands made of mahogany. So after the third try I just gave up. Taylor will do I guess.

rct

I gave it a good try to order a guitar stand. In the time it took one attempt to fail I could have ordered a dozen Taylor stands made of mahogany. So after the third try I just gave up. Taylor will do I guess.

rct

Not sure what the issue was...if it was a website issue please let me know, I would appreciate it…

I just tested the website and all the links seemed to work fine from here…wish you had emailed me at the time...my apologies for that…let me know if you change your mind... please keep in mind that what I do is all custom and there is typically a wait; if you are in a hurry then the mass produced product may be faster than what I can turn out….once again, sorry for the issues you experienced. I have John checking the website right now to see if he can find anything suspicious going on.

Kind Regards,

Josh

josh@atlas-stands.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived