Gibson Brands Forums

My amp stand

ChanMan

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest farnsbarns

Hi Farnsbarns

Just post a picture of your amp on it's current stand to the Atlas Facebook page and you'll be entered to win. We pick a new person to win one at random on the 8th of each month.

Ah, I don't do Facebook really, Have a business page but no personal page. Besides, I have no amp stand. I might get the wife to enter on my behalf next time, what would pass as "on a stand" it sits next to an oak chest, I could put it on for the picture! :P

Ah, I don't do Facebook really, Have a business page but no personal page. Besides, I have no amp stand. I might get the wife to enter on my behalf next time, what would pass as "on a stand" it sits next to an oak chest, I could put it on for the picture! :P

a rock or 2x4 would work fine:) lean it agains a wall. Just as long a she gets a picture of your amp on there you can get in to win:)

Unfortunately I had to displace my local writing spider to make this panel,She wasn't hurt, I hope she comes back, she has two egg sacks ready to pop. I sprayed her web with spray paint and draped a sanded panel across the web, then I added a poly coating to seal it. I might make this the back panel of the LED Logo Walnut studio stand that I hope to send to SEGAS with Blackfoot.

SpiderwebPanel001.jpg

Unfortunately I had to displace my local writing spider to make this panel,She wasn't hurt, I hope she comes back, she has two egg sacks ready to pop. I sprayed her web with spray paint and draped a sanded panel across the web, then I added a poly coating to seal it. I might make this the back panel of the LED Logo Walnut studio stand that I hope to send to SEGAS with Blackfoot.

That's cool, but I'd be to creeped out to have one. You're serious about the spider thing? [unsure]

Looks great Josh! The only thing I could think of for positive input is maybe next time put the Atlas logo ontop of the spiderweb so it looks like your logo is lodged in the web!

ya I thought of that, my reasoning...when i brand the logo into the wood i have to sand it out to clean it up due to the radiant discoloration. If I sand anything after the web goes on I screw up the web. My intention is to clean up the logo so it looks like it is on top. Good thinking my friend!

Josh

Archived